Superb E30!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
WOW!!! Tyke is rite... with what this guy has done to the car to get it into this shape, there is no way our car will be ready by next year! sigh... :cry:

Goodness...it is so immaculate its unbelievable! He even got a full set of toolkit in the boot...now that is truly rare! :blink:

Didn't the article say he spent 50K on the car, wow tyke you ready to outlay that amt in the next two mths to get your car to that standard by next year............

Originally posted by PiedPiper@Nov 9 2005, 05:35 PM
WOW!!! Tyke is rite... with what this guy has done to the car to get it into this shape, there is no way our car will be ready by next year! sigh... :cry:
Pelan-pelan kayuh.... hehe...

This is what its called a complete restoration job!! The owner must be one helluva e30 fanatic!! :nyehehe:

Originally posted by zaskar@Nov 9 2005, 05:38 PM
Didn't the article say he spent 50K on the car, wow tyke you ready to outlay that amt in the next two mths to get your car to that standard by next year............
No lah... can't afford to, if we do, we don't need to eat or drink for two whole years! :(

Anyway any upgrading will be done 'man-man loi' throughout next year... maybe by end of next year it would be all good... but then again nowhere near the pristine condition of the featured car! :)

wahlau. . this one makes mine look like its from the junkyard. damn i'm so jealous. ..

i think figure of 50k about right .. i've spent 20k liao .. just to run it properly. . cosmetics pun belum..

complete rewiring, repainting and all new stuff from germany... easily can sampai 50k

wish i can make frens with him .. then when he's bored and wanna sell.. maybe can buy for market price. . kekeke.

The owner was lucky in the first place to have acquired a well taken care ride by the previous two owners who are apparently car enthusiasts themselves but 18 mths and RM50k... that's something :eek:

that's a sweet ride.... i guess most of us will have to spread the 50k over a longer period.....

else wallet also hangus.... :beaten:

WHHHYYYYYY DID I BUY AN E36...... :beaten: close to 20K spent and it still looks and performs like garbage.... this is kes tak tahu pelan pelan kayuh.... :p

Anyways thats one nice ride... So far no matter what I notice that a done up e30 looks a lot more awesome than most done up E36's and 46's. Kevster your car also should be featured in mags lah after seeing how you give it a lot of TLC....

i think it was a reverse negative print......the ACS boot batch is on the right while the top picture it was on the left :p

great looking car nonetheless....now must pamper my car somemore!

the battery is on the left hand side..... HOW COME !@!@@~@?

Issn;t it this is Calvin Tan's car ??? looks alsmot the same, even the engine hoses is blueeeeeee.....

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Nov 9 2005, 08:43 PM
Kevster your car also should be featured in mags lah after seeing how you give it a lot of TLC....
Actually it has. Plus as a bonus, an interview with the man himself! I think i should bring the mag one day and ask him to autograph it or somethin... Kekeke

I saw the mag.in real..two of the shots were reversed, hence the exhaust and battery on wrong side.......stupid editor - spoiling a superb effort on the E30.

Originally posted by Jules@Nov 9 2005, 12:20 PM
I saw the mag.in real..two of the shots were reversed, hence the exhaust and battery on wrong side.......stupid editor - spoiling a superb effort on the E30.
huh :blink: i tot sooo.. I've been scratching my head figurin' this out kekekek. . .

Top Bottom