Superb E30!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

aRRrgghh

Club Guest
Check this out people! One of the superb E30 I've ever seen :yes: Nice ride dude. U've made sooo many people drool.. err.. a club member?

WOW!!! That car is super-clean and in great shape! Almost looks like Calvin Tan's E30. What with the smoked rear lights and all. If this guy isn't a member, he should be...

Yup that is one clean babe! you can see that the owner had spent time and tlc on it :D

Must have got alot of things from calvin tan's eurocarmotorsport thats why looks so similar.................smoked mhw rears, arm-rest, ssk, ignition cables, smoked hella fronts and ac stickers. :yes:

drool drool.........

thts one neat looking e30.hav seen it around b4(if its the same one) its darn nice too.....

This is one of my buddy's ride....I had the honor of detailing his ride before. This car was subjected to a complete ground -up restoration with no consideration of cost. Took him about 2yrs to turn round this project. It look better in the flesh, the pictures do not do it justice.

You just gotta love those 16" BB RS..........................*slurp*

yup it is a superb looking ride indeed.
wonder how much it cost him to do all the neccesary work to get it to this pristine condition?
hopefully mine will be like tht by middle of nxt year....

Tyke,

The total restoration cost RM XX k:

1) Total strip down of shell and chassis and repainted
2) Total engine rebuild(all internals new)
3) Completely rewired
4) New carpets, upholstery and headliner(imported from BMW)
5) All trims(chrome and rubber) new frm Germany
6) All new rubbers(seals) frm Germany
7) All suspension and chassis bushes now PU from SuperPro
8) Bilstein HDs and HnR springs
9) DBA Gold slotted and x-drilled disc (frnt n rear)
10) Whiteline anti-roll bars
11) K-Macs
12) M-tech II steering wheel and gear knob (new frm Germany)

Ooops! Forgot about the Supersprint headers n rear box, the Shrick cam.........also the brand new smoke Hella headlights and tailights!

The only thing that he did not buy was the frnt strut bar, it came with the car

kevster,whn u say RM**k is it RM20k or more?
looks like mebbe it will take me longer thn mid 2006 to fix it all up thn!

Originally posted by tyke@Nov 9 2005, 03:45 AM
kevster,whn u say RM**k is it RM20k or more?
looks like mebbe it will take me longer thn mid 2006 to fix it all up thn!
Based on the listing I provided, what do you think bro?

NOICE!!

A quick back of envelope estimate:
DBAs RM1000+
Whitelines RM1500+
KMACS RM1000+
Bilsteins n H&R RM3000+
SuperPros RM1000 (or just under?)

The above alone is already RM7500 thereabouts (conservative).....

The rest?....... I'M NOT WORTHY!!!

arrgghh!!! could u also post the cover of the mag? It's the latest innit? I want to go out and buy la...

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Nov 9 2005, 04:06 AM
arrgghh!!! could u also post the cover of the mag? It's the latest innit? I want to go out and buy la...
Aiiiiksss? :nyehehe: :nyehehe: I remember someone saying: 'Pelan-pelan kayuh.........'? :nyehehe: :hmmph: :nyehehe:

Originally posted by nikazwaa@Nov 9 2005, 04:06 AM
hehe my fren its Issue 5, 26/10 to 15/11 .. pelan-pelan kayuh kekeke

Originally posted by kevster30@Nov 9 2005, 03:13 AM
This is one of my buddy's ride....I had the honor of detailing his ride before. This car was subjected to a complete ground -up restoration with no consideration of cost. Took him about 2yrs to turn round this project. It look better in the flesh, the pictures do not do it justice.

You just gotta love those 16" BB RS..........................*slurp*
yup Kev, if we can see it in flesh *fuh* .. the BBS r sooo nice arrgggghh.. err btw, what strut bar he's using ya? droooollll

Top Bottom