suggestion for classifieds

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

scin

Club Guest
What if the forum had a seperate WTS and WTB/looking for... Coz, sometimes you see something interesting, click on it and then it says 'I am looking for.......'Damn potong stim la!just a suggestion ah

Good idea scin.

Some people do try to be helpful by posting WTS or WTB or 'Looking For' in the thread title.

But this is voluntary and not consistently adopted.

Will take a look at this suggestion.

Originally posted by scin@May 15 2006, 01:14 PM
What if the forum had a seperate WTS and WTB/looking for...

Coz, sometimes you see something interesting, click on it and then it says 'I am looking for.......'

Damn potong stim la!

just a suggestion ah
i see both term many time, but still dun understand what it stands for, can anyone explain pls

wtb... want to buy
wts... want to sell
fs... for sale
nkotb... new kids on the block
rofl... rolling on the floor laughing
itihtmtomh..... i think i have to much time on my hands :blush:

Originally posted by nikazwaa@May 16 2006, 12:40 PM
And DCBSL - Ding Chavez's Brain Screw Loose!
must be the rust on his body... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

somebody please give him a WD40 can...

wei... rust treated already. car white now.... who's having the last laugh now????

offtopic :ph34r:

Anyways, those are some of the shortforms used in the classifieds..!

Originally posted by Lee36328@May 15 2006, 02:44 PM

Some people do try to be helpful by posting WTS or WTB or 'Looking For' in the thread title.

But this is voluntary and not consistently adopted.
yes yes... only some people use it on the topic header

may i add, add some sort of 'rating' for buyer/seller.. i see some of the more established forums have this feature now..

the problem with having just 2 catergories is that there are so many postings under the current headings....if we seperate them into 2 different section eg. FS...& WTB there would be topics from 5 different sections crammed into one section......which would span a couple of pages.....

what can be done is that we keep the current setup....but those who are LF(looking for) or WTB (want to buy).....another section will be created for them...

this way the classifieds wont be so cluttered.

Top Bottom