substandard and unsatisfactory service by motorrad workshop

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

mac75my

Club Guest
substandard and unsatisfactory service by motorrad workshop --------------------------------------------------------------------------------To all my motorrad friends out there,I know there are a lot of you out there who can relate urself to the topic above.I have been one customer who had been putting up and tolerating to all the stupid remarks and unsatisfactory work by some quarters.At last ,after my last experience with the idiot named nik yesterday,I have decided its enough as my patience has been stretched to the maximum.I am going to make an official complaint to BMW Malaysia and Germany.I hope all u guys out there who have had bad experiences and unsatisfactory services,please come forward and relate your experiences here.This is important in order to improve the service by motorrad workshop as they are providing a very substandard service to us and our bikes.Dont let one or two idiotic mechanics to damage the reputation of our bikes.Make changes.

Bro if you dont mind me asking where is this workshop. What is the name of the workshop.

Top Bottom