Stromberg

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Jimi

Club Guest
:) have u guys heard of stromberg b4?a salesman told me that the device gives better torque and fuel consumption. showed me a test : the result is that-1. w/o stromberg, the fire at the spark plug was blue + orange;2. with stromberg, the fire at the sparks plug was pure blue ; he said it means that the fuel would be burn almost completely, thus more power, better FC, long lasting spark plug.what say u guys? have any one tried on their bmws?:)

hmmm.... I always believe if it is good BMW engineers would have install it as standard.

geoffreylee;219515 said:
hmmm.... I always believe if it is good BMW engineers would have install it as standard.

quite right...so does d toyotas n hondas r&D...

just a bit of advice....from experience...don't touch them

If I am not wrong, Stromberg is the OEM manufacturer for Volvo's carburettor system. Can someone confirm this please?

I have used the Stromberg products before on my Proton Wira. They will install it between the spark plug cables. Didnt feel much difference in performance, maybe becoz I was heavily right footed that time :)

But 1 thing to take note, installing the Stromberg products will interfere with the radio frequency as you will get some sort of distortion in your sound system. Something like when a hp rings next to your computer screen or TV.

Cheers

Top Bottom