steering virate when braking n cornering...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
zidee;763729 said:
Just and update. Went back to USJ Workshop. Now only he tested my car properly. Earlier they only test around their workshop. Told him to test above 100kmph. He concur it is brake disc problem. Told him you are the one who change it to so call original. Show him the pic. He said, manufacture defect and guess what NO WARRANTY. Piss off. Change again another disc with so call betul2 original including betul2 original brake pad. Kopak duit raya aku. Now so far so good. Sigh !

Manufacturing Defect and yet no warranty?!! He got to be kidding! Tell him that if he does not replace it for free, you go to Tribunal and file a report!
All manufacturing defect has a lifetime warranty!! Check it out my friend before you let this guy squeeze you more :top:...

zidee;763729 said:
Just and update. Went back to USJ Workshop. Now only he tested my car properly. Earlier they only test around their workshop. Told him to test above 100kmph. He concur it is brake disc problem. Told him you are the one who change it to so call original. Show him the pic. He said, manufacture defect and guess what NO WARRANTY. Piss off. Change again another disc with so call betul2 original including betul2 original brake pad. Kopak duit raya aku. Now so far so good. Sigh !

Is there any chance that the shop's name is K&S Auto? he's pretty good in diagnostic but seems not in your case.

Top Bottom