Sprint booster

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

goldfish

I just got fitted a sprint booster on my e60 525i M-sport. It performed tremendously different then before. It responded superbly and swiftly. However, i am wondering whether it will cause any harm to my car???

and more like, what's the harm done to your wallet first ah ??? i've gathered that singapore is selling for sgd $420 .

from the singapore forum, looks like it won't do any harm to your car but your wallet due to that fuel consumption will increase.

mind sharing with us where u got it from?

to answer you question, it shouldnt do harm as the device works on the same principal as the 'sports button' ie amplified throttle position for increased engine response.. like goldfish said, the only noticeable downside is increased fuel consumption, but only initially, until u get used to feathering the paddle..

it'd work best with steptronic mode.. ie manual shifting.. else, your car wud be shifting too often in auto mode.. i had it on my dad's 530d for a month but took it out, as highway driving wud be too 'tiring' from the frequent auto downshifting every time u exert (even the slightest) force on the throttle paddle.. will fit again once we install the m5 steering with paddle shifting.. u dun want to be busy shifting gears during high-speed driving :D

Helloo sorry to interrupt..why dont we discuss this over dinner;)

Top Bottom