Spotlights

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

sithwarrior

Club Guest
Hi guys,Can someone help me ? I bought a pair of crystal spotlights for the bumper and its pointing to the floor. Does anyone know how to adjust this lights or if you know anyone I can pay to adjust this lights ?CheersSith

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Jun 10 2005, 03:25 PM
Hi guys,

Can someone help me ? I bought a pair of crystal spotlights for the bumper and its pointing to the floor. Does anyone know how to adjust this lights or if you know anyone I can pay to adjust this lights ?

Cheers
Sith
u mean fog lights do u?..:)

anyway, on the right side of the fog lamp unit, on the bumper itself, there is a small HOLE..that lets u access an adjusting screw ..that affects the level that ur fogs are pointing..!.. mine is an Allen bolt..i think its 5mm... anyway...in principle thats usually how its adjusted..

if u manage to, crawl under the bumper, and it will be immeidtaely clear HOW to adjust it!!..hehhe..other than the fixing screws, theres only ONE other adjustable screw..:p

hope this helps!

cheers!

michael

Bro u can always go see theva ...

The Crystal fogs do need some proffessional help...

holla me mate ... will take u there :D

Originally posted by sithwarrior@Jun 10 2005, 02:25 AM
Hi guys,

Can someone help me ? I bought a pair of crystal spotlights for the bumper and its pointing to the floor. Does anyone know how to adjust this lights or if you know anyone I can pay to adjust this lights ?

Cheers
Sith
Buy 1 can 100plus and 1 pack Sampoerna Green and come over to the house and thy will be done!

How?

Originally posted by kevster30@Jun 15 2005, 12:21 PM
Cheers
Sith

Buy 1 can 100plus and 1 pack Sampoerna Green and come over to the house and thy will be done!

How?
[/quote]
dera My VP kevster,

consider it done... soemtime this week lah ok ?

sith

Top Bottom