Sports rims replicas and originals?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

steven13au

Club Guest
Hi, i am looking for sport rims that is elegant but aggresive, something like the CSL rims (evolution), any other suggestions? How much is the replicas? What are the difference between replicas and originals?

steven13au said:
Hi, i am looking for sport rims that is elegant but aggresive, something like the CSL rims (evolution), any other suggestions? How much is the replicas? What are the difference between replicas and originals?

For which model?

If not how to give opinion?

another one of...?

silver color put black rims.... with shining lips.... yummy...

apada korang... kakaka

Steven:>> go to sunway, feast your eyes, make a note of prices for comparison. and then decide.

I just scared you xmau balik after that.. hahaha

faeizal said:
another one of...?

silver color put black rims.... with shining lips.... yummy...

well,i think the pros and cons of having originals as opposed to replicas and vice versa has been discussed somewhere in length already..

anyways,as far as i'm concerned,nothing beats having originals..you get what u pay for,for better.

supergripen, yeah i do agree wat u said. i will consider after seeing those rims first. Some of the rims i find it very nice but no replica, then might get originals lor. Is there anything like multi spoke AC rims? or Breyton Multi spokes one?

take a drive to the shops in PJ then go to kapar/meru... you will be impressed with the price of the rims, tyres and service. just got mine changed to 18' 8j infront and 9j back... pm me if u r interested...

i will be goin to the shop again this saturday to do my allignment and on wheel balancing...

sorry never really answer your Q...

ori is always nice to buy. very detailed in the work. but very sakit when masuk lubang.

replica looks the same... maybe the finishing is not as excellent but pricing very cun...

end of the day for me, the rims does not really matter but the tyres are... all my close friends advice me this and i think i should pass the same message around... do not risk it, buy a good tyre...

i see. i am from kuching, sarawak. Anyway i will be going to KL this weekends as well. Might drop by Sunway to see rims as well. Wat are the recommended size? in front 18 rear 19 then what is the meaning of 225 or 235..?

Top Bottom