Special HH Session

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Daredevil

Founding Member
I'll be back in town for a couple of days end of this month. Would like to take this opportunity to have some cold ones with newbies and oldies whom I've not personally met. Who's game?I must insist the current, previous & ex-committee members ala club advisors and the entire forum administrative team join me in this one. Hahaha....those who wanna share suggestions on how to create more excitement in this club pls join in.....I'm all ears....First 5 jugs on me!Proposed Venue : Souled OutDate/Time : Thursday, 27 April @ 7.00pmThe more the merrier:1)2)3)4)5)6)7)8) :p

I'll be back in town for a couple of days end of this month. Would like to take this opportunity to have some cold ones with newbies and oldies whom I've not personally met. Who's game?

I must insist the current, previous & ex-committee members ala club advisors and the entire forum administrative team join me in this one. Hahaha....those who wanna share suggestions on how to create more excitement in this club pls join in.....I'm all ears....

First 5 jugs on me!

Proposed Venue : Souled Out
Date/Time : 27 April @ 7.00pm

The more the merrier:
1)BMW9700
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

First 5 jugs on Daredevil!

The more the merrier:
1)BMW9700
2)fabianyee
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

The more the merrier:
1)BMW9700
2)fabianyee
3)jeffreyewe
4)
5)
6)
7)

The more the merrier:
1)BMW9700
2)fabianyee
3)jeffreyewe
4)okow
5)
6)
7)

The more the merrier:
1)BMW9700
2)fabianyee
3)jeffreyewe
4)okow
5)Raymond@M-BeasT
6)
7)

The more the merrier:
1)BMW9700
2)fabianyee
3)jeffreyewe
4)okow
5)Raymond@M-BeasT
6)rx7soo :aggressive:
7)

With those few names on the list, the first 5 jugs is as good as gone already! Pooooffffff! Hahahaha.....keep them coming...... :p This may turn into another mini UDM nite.....

Ok, let's make this little gathering worth its while. While we enjoy the cold ones, we should also think of the unfortunate ones who doesn't even have enough clean water to drink. I say we do a small charity collection. Here's how it works, every jug we finish, RM10 will go to charity. Or better still, whoever turns up, pays up RM20 as 'cover charge' and that money will go into the club's charity kitty. What say you guys? let's make it meaningful. Since I'm the initiator, I'll put in RM38 (okow, I know what you're gonna say.....).

Oh yeah, may I request members to come in their 'clubshirt' or tshirts to show support to the club.....hahaha......well...perhaps that too much to ask...since it's a workday. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Daredevil@Apr 15 2006, 12:10 AM
let's make it meaningful. Since I'm the initiator, I'll put in RM38 (okow, I know what you're gonna say.....).

hahaha....yes, i say....i "sai lang you", you cinaman and up you RM48.88 !

The more the merrier:
1)BMW9700
2)fabianyee
3)jeffreyewe
4)okow
5)Raymond@M-BeasT
6)rx7soo
7)Mafia

Originally posted by Daredevil@Apr 14 2006, 02:04 PM

First 5 jugs on me!

The more the merrier:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
:p
5 jugs of what? Milk? Iced water?? Now we only drink stout :p :D :D

Souled Out got a new lady staff :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

The more the merrier:
1)BMW9700
2)fabianyee
3)jeffreyewe
4)okow (RM48.88)
5)Raymond@M-BeasT
6)rx7soo
7)Mafia
8) DD (RM38)

* denotes amount of pledge while still sober.

Okow, basketball you. :lol: Hahaha.....just as expected. Sure kena 'sai lang' early in the morning. I won't follow your sai lang.

Bundy, jangan cakap banyak. Put your name in the list. :nyehehe: Almost got away with 5 jugs of susu lembu asli...hahaha....

i'd really love to come by and meet you Mr. President... but i'll be stuck in shanghai during that time. now still begging on the waiting list. :cry:

how long will you be staying??

/sign (if im in KL)

The more the merrier:
1)BMW9700
2)fabianyee
3)jeffreyewe
4)okow (RM48.88)
5)Raymond@M-BeasT
6)rx7soo
7)Mafia
8) DD (RM38)
9) Breakpopin

Originally posted by ah lian@Apr 15 2006, 10:11 AM
i'd really love to come by and meet you Mr. President... but i'll be stuck in shanghai during that time. now still begging on the waiting list. :cry:

how long will you be staying??
Aiyo Ah Lian. Mana Boleh? I also wanna have a few cold ones with you lah. I'll be back for about 10 days. :D Come lah...come lah....

The more the merrier:
1)BMW9700
2)fabianyee
3)jeffreyewe
4)okow (RM48.88)
5)Raymond@M-BeasT
6)rx7soo
7)Mafia
8) DD (RM38)
9) Breakpopin
10) OSFlanker
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

DD also promised 5 bottles..................

of mineral water. cheakskate :angry:

Woi....only 10 miserable men ah? How often do you get to tani and do charity at the same time? Then again, it's Easter weekend...perhaps I should give you guys till MOnday....hahah....bump!

Originally posted by Daredevil@Apr 16 2006, 05:17 AM
Woi....only 10 miserable men ah? How often do you get to tani and do charity at the same time? Then again, it's Easter weekend...perhaps I should give you guys till MOnday....hahah....bump!
I think its because you mentioned that its for charity lah.....somehow its being shun even more than bird flu here. ...bump bump

Top Bottom