Convoy:

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
First and foremost i would like to thank everyone for coming for the bkt. jelutong TT, again just like the klang tt many records were broken in all aspects. :D

The turn up was amazing we hope that future TTs where ever they take place will have this much response. :yes!: :yahoo:

Just to let everyone know who came here is a list below. I hope that next time those who couldn't make this time around would join us the next time around! :p

1.tyke +1
2.skar
3.axle
4.drools
5.cklim
6.zackertasia +1
7.bmwky
8.zaskar
9.chrischy +1 (the performance chip guy)
10.kevster
11.lionel koh
12.vincent
13.kinaka +1
14.miepower
15.jipster
16.logan
17.mafia aka fomoco +1
18.mctnesh
19.bm8118
20.XTR-1ND +1
21.WAFS328
22.c-square
23.rajan
24.rezzy3181
25.Mtek1318
26.Fabianyee
27.flowerofcarnage
28.Sideways
29.Alvin
30.Three28 +1
31.Lee36328
32.Zoggee +4
33.dimples
34.jarance
35.jeffreyewe
36.magicfox - i nearly forgot you :ph34r:

if i have missed anyone please let me know, there was a book going around to confirm everyone attendance, i bet that it reminded you of school!

anyway the TT tonight was great there were somany cars and people, nearly everyone was going for test drives with each others cars, everyone seemed to be having fun, actually i think more time was spent at the parking lot than in the mamak itself! i guess the highlight of today was the 'performance chip' racun and that bkt.jelutong turned into a test track for that night.

thank you to the Klang boys and gals for coming to bkt.jelutong hope you all had fun! hmmm mtek kena racun

today was a good experience for me, as for the first time i sat it a e30 with a M3 engine. i ll never forget it! thank you to everyone for thier participation see you all tomorrow! :eek:k: :yahoo: :yes!: :lazy:

Originally posted by skar19@May 26 2005, 02:49 PM
First and foremost i would like to thank everyone for coming for the bkt. jelutong TT, again just like the klang tt many records were broken in all aspects. :D

The turn up was amazing we hope that future TTs where ever they take place will have this much response. :yes!: :yahoo:

Just to let everyone know who came here is a list below. I hope that next time those who couldn't make this time around would join us the next time around! :p

1.tyke +1
2.skar
3.axle
4.drools
5.cklim
6.zackertasia +1
7.bmwky
8.zaskar
9.chrischy +1 (the performance chip guy)
10.kevster
11.lionel koh
12.vincent
13.kinaka +1
14.miepower
15.jipster
16.logan
17.mafia aka fomoco +1
18.mctnesh
19.bm8118
20.XTR-1ND +1
21.WAFS328
22.c-square
23.rajan
24.rezzy3181
25.Mtek1318
26.Fabianyee
27.flowerofcarnage
28.Sideways
29.Alvin
30.Three28 +1
31.Lee36328
32.Zoggee +4
33.dimples
34.jarance
35.jeffreyewe

if i have missed anyone please let me know, there was a book going around to confirm everyone attendance, i bet that it reminded you of school!

anyway the TT tonight was great there were somany cars and people, nearly everyone was going for test drives with each others cars, everyone seemed to be having fun, actually i think more time was spent at the parking lot than in the mamak itself!

today was a good experience for me, as for the first time i sat it a e30 with a M3 engine. i ll never forget it! thank you to everyone for thier participation see you all tomorrow! :eek:k: :yahoo: :yes!: :lazy:
yeah but it wouldnt hav happened if u didnt help me organise the tt invites dude!a big thank u for ur excelent dedication skar! :yahoo:
yup i hafta say tht alvins ride was damn sweet and not to mention racun too! :lol:
c u 2mrw at mcdonalds at 8pm dude!wanna do a mini convoy invitation again from mcdonalds? :nyehehe:

skar,tyke and axel... thank for the all the arrangement and orgynising of the great TT.

Arrived at 8:30 and tyke and axle was already there as the welcoming party. Tables nicely arranged and car park were already designated. great job :eek:k:

A lot of thing happens.
racun session with chip, angel eye klinik, g/f gossip, a bit of a drama and worse guys gossiping... and of course not forgetting the never ending talk kok session. :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

last but not least.. rezzy car have a puncture and 8 cars went to assistant.. wow that what I call team work.. salute to you all.

axle, don't forget to post the photos..

three28.. thank for the german brew.... real smooth..

Originally posted by jarance@May 27 2005, 08:03 AM
skar,tyke and axel... thank for the all the arrangement and orgynising of the great TT.

Arrived at 8:30 and tyke and axle was already there as the welcoming party. Tables nicely arranged and car park were already designated. great job :eek:k:

A lot of thing happens.
racun session with chip, angel eye klinik, g/f gossip, a bit of a drama and worse guys gossiping... and of course not forgetting the never ending talk kok session. :nyehehe: :nyehehe:

last but not least.. rezzy car have a puncture and 8 cars went to assistant.. wow that what I call team work.. salute to you all.

:cry: :rofl: See lah who is talking if not without Jarance to open my tire nut I maybe give up but got spare tangan with me, the blady nuts get tighter as the car goes (THE ORIGINAL SPANNER IS NOT FIT TO HAVE IN THE CAR) so much so have to use Jarance long wepon lucky with the spirit of our Bimmers I just watch like Towkey all done somemore just imagine if my tire flat at the h/way, just in the morning i top up my pressure but could'nt for the spare so flat too..I just could'nt care and I got it at BJ and help came so fast with 8 BMWs rescue in a row until finish but not as fast as F1 lah, Oh not to forget who rescue me a spare tyre siapa lagi kalau tak (tyke) came running with his spare tyre with air fill fit to run THANKS JARANCE, BRAD and all including me who just can'nt do anything it was fix by Jarance just helpless one tire to change with 8 cars of help. Thanks to all that attended to company me. Drove 80 to 100 km only scared lah don't know how old the spare is but safely reach home.
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL AT BUKIT JELUTONG NITE. a day I will never forget of the rescue I had.

rezzy, good to hear that you got home safely..

next time we are gonna to change all your four tyres just like F1... :eek:k:

Originally posted by jarance@May 27 2005, 01:14 PM
rezzy, good to hear that you got home safely..

next time we are gonna to change all your four tyres just like F1... :eek:k:
Wei... Fi now where can change all four tyres.. only can change punctured one lah :p

Originally posted by jarance@May 26 2005, 07:03 PM

A lot of thing happens.

jarance koko,on behalf of the bj udm'ers.........a big thank u for the klang chapters wonderful support for lastnites tt! :yahoo:

rezzy,it was my pleasure loaning u my tyre!this is wht i joined the club for!
we r all in as a big family and alwiz ready to help one in need! ;)
c u 2nite rezzy!

regards,
-brad-

Good to hear so many went to Rezzy's rescue. Even good to hear the BMW boys (buaya?) are ever so as enthusiastic to lend a helping hand even you don't happen to wear a skirt. (hahahahahaha).... or was Rezzy wearing one last night? :dunno:

Just to let everyone know BMWclubmalaysia's road side assitance is only available during TT time hahahaha otherwise have to call AAM

Originally posted by skar19@May 27 2005, 05:17 PM
Just to let everyone know BMWclubmalaysia's road side assitance is only available during TT time hahahaha otherwise have to call AAM
Harrr !!! Not so bad lol....

Whenever , Wherever , Whatever ... :p :p

Kinaka will still HELP !!! :lol: :ph34r:

but not when he is sleeping.... :lazy: :lazy:

skar19,dude.....can u try and orginise another mini convoy from mcdonalds centrepoint to showru again? ;)
pleaselah!

thanx dude!i c u at mcdonalds at 8pm ok!

Top Bottom