Sound Proofing

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

kewong2020

Club Guest
HII am thinking of soundproofing my E46 325. Been shopping around. Found Dynamat Extreme and Silka ? Dynamat Extreme is almost twice the price of Silka per square foot.Anyone care to share their comments ?Are there other options ?Appreciate any suggestion as I have limited time to shop around.

Wurth products are cheaper and just as effective. Indeed, Dynamat is the more glamourous brand.

you doing for for your ICE ?? if not, not worth spending the money...

Hi bro how much it cost for the soundproofing ? Intent to do so. TQ and appreciate.

I've used both dynamat extreme and sika before. dyX is "reusable" but sika can't stick after you peel. DyX has harder aluminium sheet but sika is softer. I find dyX gives better result than Sika. Definitely recommend dyX if you serious into ICE. I applied DyX for my E39 doors, roof and boot. Can use DyX the economical way too, where you dont need to stick the entire panel, just apply sparringly, it also works. I used 2 boxes (18 pieces) for roof, all doors and entire boot area and also boot lid. I think 1box dyX with installation is about Rm800-Rm900 now, last time, I did Rm750/box.

Top Bottom