Sach

infinityKL;781513 said:
Hi fab,
Saiful, ipoh garage is ok..
If u still need a reasonable one, call me
He works on my M30B35 for major wear n tear
016-2066777
Sach

WAIT, u mean the one at TAMBUN?? beside the PETRONAS??
If the one u mentioning is the above shop, thats it, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CAR THERE IF YOU DO NOT WANT REGRET YOUR WHOL LIFE !

Hi Fabian,

May give a call to M-Power Ah Kuan 0125287616.
Add: No. 19, Laluan Kangsar 9, Off Jln Kuala Kangsar

Thanks all for the responses... I asked them to top up water whenever possible and monitor how much coolant loss. Apparently coolant loss was very much manageable so they managed to come back to KL without much issue. They would be sending the car for checkup with their regular workshop.

saifoo89;782612 said:
WAIT, u mean the one at TAMBUN?? beside the PETRONAS??
If the one u mentioning is the above shop, thats it, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CAR THERE IF YOU DO NOT WANT REGRET YOUR WHOL LIFE !

No, its in Kledang... Ipoh - batu gajah hway.
Mech name is ah soon, work with saiful in same shop before they went on their own.

saifoo89;782612 said:
WAIT, u mean the one at TAMBUN?? beside the PETRONAS??If the one u mentioning is the above shop, thats it, PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CAR THERE IF YOU DO NOT WANT REGRET YOUR WHOL LIFE !
Can I know the story if u direct to Saiful Ipoh Garage?

bmw7833;782659 said:
Can I know the story if u direct to Saiful Ipoh Garage?

Pliz reconfirm first,if that 'saiful' is now the one working on paints and kerja 'ketuk2' @ the Tambun workshop beside Petronas. U r referring to the workshop which is currently redoing a red bmw classic ryte? Workshop cum car wash. Owner own e36 compact.

saifoo89;783148 said:
Pliz reconfirm first,if that 'saiful' is now the one working on paints and kerja 'ketuk2' @ the Tambun workshop beside Petronas. U r referring to the workshop which is currently redoing a red bmw classic ryte? Workshop cum car wash. Owner own e36 compact.

Ohh then this "Saiful" is not that "Saiful", different ppl.

Saiful Ipoh Garage is only workshop, located in Tambun also but not beside Petronas.

Top Bottom