Some recent 7 silis shots...

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Sorry to hear that Andrew...let me know if u need any parts from here

Gosh, glad you're fine Andrew. Really sorry to hear about that accident. Seems as though no matter how hard we try to stay away from trouble, it ends up happening to the most careful of us eventually.

Anyways, looking forward to seeing your car restored to its former glory soon! :top:

andrewk;571992 said:
My car got rear ended last night by a trailer as I was on my way home... :( Fella must be dreaming and entered my lane.... damn... and I just detailed the car.... :( :(

Thanks God its not major... right quarter panel dented, bumper trim in pieces and bumper is cracked. I think the sensor is still working tho... hahah.. quality German parts :)

Most probably the car will go in for repairs this weekend if the police can sort out the report, so no beemer to go for TT :(.....

Lucky nothing major happen.

andrewk;571992 said:
My car got rear ended last night by a trailer as I was on my way home... :( Fella must be dreaming and entered my lane.... damn... and I just detailed the car.... :( :(

Thanks God its not major... right quarter panel dented, bumper trim in pieces and bumper is cracked. I think the sensor is still working tho... hahah.. quality German parts :)

Most probably the car will go in for repairs this weekend if the police can sort out the report, so no beemer to go for TT :(.....

Hi Andrew,

So sorry to hear of your mishap. Bright side is no one got hurt..

Your ride should be fixed soon enuff...:)

Cheers :)

andrewk;571992 said:

Oh gosh.......din read this earlier! :dong:

No wonder you came in your RX8 on Friday.....but importantly is that you are safe! Please do call me for a mini TT at my outlet since you are working in Midvalley! :top:

See those guys already start the racunning! :D

760Li V12

dsc00153zv.jpg

dsc00159v.jpg

alantiong;573817 said:
digitalpunk.. what happened to the widescreen thing?? is it ready yet?

My windscreen has too many chipped holes. Kenal another stone last week with about 2cm crack. Check out the spec for my windscreen at Bavarian Auto and turn out mine has infra-red feature on the windscreen (Not the rain sensor). Can anyone share the knowledge of infra-red on windscreen?
The replacement cost is RM5k+. Damn....

alantiong;573815 said:
oouttcchhhh i can feel for you andrew.. gimme a call if u need a car for few days..

:)

Thanks Alan for the kind offer. Car is still very much drivable and I still drive it to work. No mechanical damage, just cosmetic. Its a simple repair job but I can't do anything till the police completes their investigation.

my self also dunno..but if u can show some photos maybe we can get some idea..

DigitalPunk;573900 said:
My windscreen has too many chipped holes. Kenal another stone last week with about 2cm crack. Check out the spec for my windscreen at Bavarian Auto and turn out mine has infra-red feature on the windscreen (Not the rain sensor). Can anyone share the knowledge of infra-red on windscreen?

DigitalPunk;573900 said:

Bro, my windscreen cracked sometime last year due to my own carelessness, was late for a meeting, put on the steering lock in a rush, accidently knock into the windscreen, windscreen cracked about a foot long, no choice , had to changethe windscreen.

Got a quote,if im not mistaken for about 4k plus without the rubber mouldings. then came another unfortunate issue, windscreen had no stock, no choice but had to change to a i think locally made windscreen. The quality to me is good as the original. Then i had it tint for protection against UV light and INFRA RED. till today still good as new. No problem. Only cost me under 2500 excluding the tint.

Since your car is the same year as mine, a good way to save some money is to look out for a locally made windscreen. the same double layer with heating capability. Pls call me bro, will explain further. i will PM you my mobile number

Best find of the day - Unker's E38

Was walking towards lunch venue when I came across a rather familiar sight...

Uncle Vincent's E38? :D

imag0541.jpg

imag0542h.jpg

Very nice and shiny...

After lunch I saw a F10 535i just opposite the E38... Wow, Bimmer jackpot day today ke... :rock:

Ha! Ha! I was in town for a lunch appointment. Never seen another E38 with this colour. So it's quite easy to spot my car.

Aiyo! like that where to hide. BTW this E38 is my daily driver.

Notice the difference? The shots by Eggie86 is with the ACS bodykit installed.

bmw7833;582350 said:
This is the picture from me the other day..:4:

17092010007.jpg

Top Bottom