• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
...too rajin to post or too lazzy to read the rules..? :p

it was just for fun... :D
The chances u terserempak a total stranger with that plate is very slim

9fdc6939-f172-40bc-affa-cbc58d042fae_zps2bf0983f.jpg

WkNd sHOrT DRivE - Genting via Ulu Yam

Courtesy of anaksarawak :rock:

Gents,

As requested by few, it is now agreed that you can change your submission pic by editing your post and inserting a new pic. Rules still apply that only one submission per person. Closing date still maintained.

Cheers!

I wanted to submit the following photo for the competition but I don't have the rights to it.
View attachment 29077

Here is my enty with a little bit of creativity:
View attachment 29078

The sexiest part of the F30 is the signature front grille/ hot headlights. Photo was taken at night with the headlights on, and photoshop with black background. Sexy! Do remember this ANGRY FACE....POoOoOwEeEeR!

ljsaw;808891 said:
I wanted to submit the following photo for the competition but I don't have the rights to it.
View attachment 29077

Here is my enty with a little bit of creativity:
View attachment 29078

The sexiest part of the F30 is the signature front grille/ hot headlights. Photo was taken at night with the headlights on, and photoshop with black background. Sexy! Do remember this ANGRY FACE....POoOoOwEeEeR!

Awesome bro. :cheers:

lazzydogg;807565 said:
it was just for fun... :D
The chances u terserempak a total stranger with that plate is very slim

Hehehe...what about the owner?? :):)

Alby325i;808905 said:
Hehehe...what about the owner?? :):)
Diff owner.... the f10 i dunno who is the owner.... lol... :D
just stopped my car in the middle of the road to take that pic.... lucky the car was not park in a parking lot... :D

Last day guys.. Competition will be officially closed at 23:59 MST today. Hurry up!

For your information, our Prez and his panel of judges team (Mr VP and Sec) will announce the winner.

Thanks to all who participate. You guys rock! :rock:

Its officially closed! Now waiting for our judges to announce the winner! Good luck guys.

Top Bottom