Some fun competition!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Nightswan

Club Guest
I have a 'used' (less than 1.5 months old lah.. worth RM300 at least) BMW F30 Sport line handbrake grip (see pic) to giveaway. The catch is, the winner will be judged by a photo they send of their F30's. Best photo will be selected by an appointed panel (non F30 owners).One pic per person, closing date on 28th February 2013. Get your camera, be creative and snap away folks! Post your pics here for all to see.
KGrHqVHJEoFDOLn43IBQ3e1Pmd160_35_zpsaa22a20c.jpg
Dear Mods, if this thread is not in line, I apologize. Will remove them if necessary.Thanks.

let me get the ball to start rolling
0243A9FA-2046-414F-A363-48EAE59673C8-8537-00000198EF633EFF_zpsdb0a4910.jpg

courtesy from our bro _M_:rock:

p/s: it will go great with the red exterior..... LOL

Aiya I was short of rm2 to get myself an f30 tht day....now no chanc3 of winning this fun competition....nice move bro nightswan....

Bravo Nightswan.. fun game & cool prize! :top:

Can u confirm that "best photo" is about the subjective awesomeness of the pic, ie this is not a photography competition?

Agree with HypoG.. there'l be loads of pics soon enuf..

_M_;806700 said:
Bravo Nightswan.. fun game & cool prize! :top:

Can u confirm that "best photo" is about the subjective awesomeness of the pic, ie this is not a photography competition?

Agree with HypoG.. there'l be loads of pics soon enuf..

Bro _M_' the 'best photo' is when majority of the judges just say 'Wow!'. Don't worry I am not one of the judges.. Hehe.

Nightswan;806642 said:
Finally after 268 views! Hehe.. Thanks lazzydogg for being a cool sport.
You are most welcomed...... Actually I personally think what you are doing is a really something..... u got my respect.... In the spirit of our F30 UDMs!!!!!

If can fit to e46 musti i capture some pics! Come on f30 owners.. In spirit of bmw club, lets support this competition!

German Rivals...take your pick!

20130217090836.jpg

You don't buy an Ultimate Driving Machine to keep it in the garage, you buy it to drive it like you stole it!

-HypoGXII

10 more days guys. So far we have entries from lazzydogg, DR78, Fredo and HypoGXII. Only 4 but according to F30 registry, we have way more than this..

consoglieri;807198 said:
Can u poll the competition nightswan...all of us can vote who wins then...

Bro consoglieri,

The original format, the pics are to be judged by a panel of non F30 owners. I have made contact with some and waiting for their response.

Cheers

Top Bottom