Some friends and I went on this drive last weekend...read on

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Nice pics, im sure the drive would have been fun all the way. I missed it, this time, but hopefully there's a next.

deep3102;652800 said:
Nice pics, im sure the drive would have been fun all the way. I missed it, this time, but hopefully there's a next.

Always phai....23/24 July we head to Malacca, come in the oldest BMW in your collection...you'll see some rare and immaculate E30's, E28's, likely a classic E24 and if truly lucky, you'll get to see the most gorgeous and happening E38 in Msia, sexy and garang stuff!!!

Hehehe.. wish i have a collection too, but for now, i only got old jane..;) can qualify arr?

deep3102;652803 said:
Hehehe.. wish i have a collection too, but for now, i only got old jane..;) can qualify arr?

Qualify....anytime bro! U know the digits to call

No E32 meh in the list? :biggrin:

I'm sure it'll be another fantastic run Serjit!

Good stuff, too bad I couldn't join in as I was away..

Next round hopefully!!

Cheers :)

nice pictures there phaii .....ha ha ha where are all the powered supped up cars larrr ...kept at home ka ?

ahh melacca next ...ummmmm ummmmmm ummmmmm

sir mizhans picture on the boat and the mosque next to it is Awsome ..what a shot ...

This was one awesome drive! Great roads and the weather was perfect!...At one point, my trance CD got over and the next one played...Turned out to be Mozart!....I mean, you're doing 190-200 and all of a sudden...violins!! And it suited the occasion spot-on! It was intoxicating...thanks fellers! Doubt I can make it for the Melaka drive though la...have fun there..peace.

..jeeezzz..how did i missed this..sighhh..nice pics guyyyssss

redlotus;653441 said:
This was one awesome drive! Great roads and the weather was perfect!...At one point, my trance CD got over and the next one played...Turned out to be Mozart!....I mean, you're doing 190-200 and all of a sudden...violins!! And it suited the occasion spot-on! It was intoxicating...thanks fellers! Doubt I can make it for the Melaka drive though la...have fun there..peace.

Hey doc, i'm sure Jerman would be proud if he saw the 520i keep up with three and four litre cars! You got kahunas man! So sorry you won't be coming along to Malacca.. I'm pretty sure the boys will require such an enthusiastic umpire for the pool events, and i shall most certainly miss your rendition of hotel california. Till our next cannonball run bro.. Cheers!

mizhan;653502 said:
Hey doc, i'm sure Jerman would be proud if he saw the 520i keep up with three and four litre cars! You got kahunas man! So sorry you won't be coming along to Malacca.. I'm pretty sure the boys will require such an enthusiastic umpire for the pool events, and i shall most certainly miss your rendition of hotel california. Till our next cannonball run bro.. Cheers!

I was in the company of you and all the other big guns, kinda scary man, so yeah...peer pressure! Keep up or keep out haha! Needless to say I chose the former :) and what a ride that turned out to be! The whole umpiring bit was so damn funny!! So till our next cannonball run chief!...And oh yeah, next time round it'll be sultans of swing while Bobby keeps searching for her keys.... Until then, you get a shiver in the dark, it's raining in the park but mean time...peace :)

Hum tum
Ekh kamare meh bandhe ho
Orrrr chabi khojai....

Long live Bobby the wet umpire!!!

ssmann;653711 said:
Hum tum
Ekh kamare meh bandhe ho
Orrrr chabi khojai....

Long live Bobby the wet umpire!!!

If Bobby was really wet and umpiring the game...chhabi tho kya, bas dimaag bhi khojai bhaisaab ! Booby ( all pun intended) I mean Bobby still rocks! Its been 35 years since those keys have been lost....but who's looking? haha! :) ... JohnJ, this song has to be on yer list mr. Prez!

hehe..will bring the cd next time..chalthe chalthe and diwana hua badhal reject ahh..hehehehe

hi nice picture thanks for sharing this link with this community..
i like your sharing idea with detail..

Top Bottom