Shopping for e92 M3

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

eevolution3

Club Guest
Hi bros,Am a newbie and need some advice on what to look out for when shopping for an e92 M3. Guidance on price for 2009, 2010 models would be much appreciated :)Hope to join the M family and savour the M experience soon :)Cheers

Hi, 2009 manufactured cars should be hovering around rm330k-350k and 2010 around rm400k-420k maybe slightly higher due to new I drive etc.

Hi bro,

Thks for the info. Am actually looking at a 2009 unit with the new i drive would this be higher priced? Been looking around market price for 2009 still seems to be within the high 300k mark.

If you could find 2009 car with the new I drive, try push the price down not too far off from rm350k. Good luck

Good luck in your search, do send the car for diagnostic to let your trusted mechanic to look over the car.

mine is 2008 model buy it beforer chiness new year this year,dat time the price rm375 otr...

thks for the feedback guys..

Any idea where to go to verify mileage and do a PDI check?

Cheers

I guess you guys already know about Zul's amazing M3 which was only sold last weekend.

eevolution3;731325 said:
Hi bros,

Am a newbie and need some advice on what to look out for when shopping for an e92 M3.

Guidance on price for 2009, 2010 models would be much appreciated :)

Hope to join the M family and savour the M experience soon :)

Cheers

You just missed an opportunity to own an awesome ride!

Nonetheless, the hunt should continue...

Yes Zul's M3 is a monster but am not looking for a manual trans version :)

And am in the market for a 2009 or 2010 model year car. Had been searching and hunting since end of last year :) Finally found one but still negotiating on pricing.

Fingers crossed! :)

Good luck on your hunting eevolution3...

BTW, my M3 was bought by one of the club member so U may see it in KL one of these days...

What year specifically and how much is the asking price?

eevolution3;731634 said:
Yes Zul's M3 is a monster but am not looking for a manual trans version :)

And am in the market for a 2009 or 2010 model year car. Had been searching and hunting since end of last year :) Finally found one but still negotiating on pricing.

Fingers crossed! :)

The car im eyeing on is yr 09, EDC, new i drive (ori not upgraded), individual interior with contrast stitching etc etc..dealer lookin to get 380k. Am offering 360k. :)

Do check the mileage. WHat you can do is this (if the car is from the UK)

Ask ur dealer for the license plate of the car when it was in the UK. If he cant supply then Get the VIN then call the BMW UK premium line. its an 0906 number ie premium rate. Ask them for the reg no the vehicle came with (license plate no). Now you have the VIN and license plate no from the UK

Call and do a HPI Check. (google for their number) Should be able to reveal any mileage discrepancies. From my experience most BMW's recond, mileage has been changed. I did this with the X6, and my M3 I bought direct from UK myself

PS may sound like a long winded process but worth it. Will cost around 20 to 25 pounds for HPI check

Top Bottom