Shocks for 2002

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

BMW2002

Club Guest
Guys,urgently need assistance!i really need to change my shocks for my 2002. it's not driveable at the momentso far, i've found sachs shocks for the rear at RM200 per piece.but what i really need, are the front ones... now that is proving a hard find. i've tried inner power, and 1st division, all to no avail. :( my mechanic has also tried but no luck yet. ANYBODY out there with any leads?? :dunno: thanks guysIt's now sitting at home. collecting dust. and i'm missing the feeling of driving my baby. :cry: Would really appreciate any contacts or leads...please pm me

Maybe it's time to pay our local HotBits guys a visit and have them make you a custom coilover setup. You'll have to give them your worn struts as a working sample. At least when 2002 suspension parts become extinct, yours will still be servicable. Or the other option will be to import them from Jaymic of UK which carries everything 2002! If they don't have it they'll make it for you but won't pass the cost of tooling to you. Do an internet search for Jaymic for more details. :)

Try SG, usually I source my parts there if I can't get it from here, the no is 0262917775.

Try Ichiwan, he might have leads for you.

Hai beemer04,

So i guess u also buy urs at the seranggon road lah..
Haha, me too last time, but now susah lah, no kaki to bring in the parts, plus all those stupid 'tag' and restriction zone that you have to comply..

hijack...sorry ah....

Naharnms, ru goin for the msian book of records event next mth in sban??

me goin...with my 7er and some bikes.....

do contact Michael for further enquiry!...

Originally posted by BMW2002@Apr 26 2005, 11:06 PM
i've tried inner power, and 1st division, all to no avail. :(
Hi BMW2002,

Have u tried Munich Auto Supply? Not sure whether they have it. Their no. is 03-4043 2418/2254. They r located same row as Segambut Bavaria Auto.

Good luck :eek:k: !

Originally posted by mafia@Jun 18 2005, 06:39 PM
hijack...sorry ah....

Naharnms, ru goin for the msian book of records event next mth in sban??

me goin...with my 7er and some bikes.....

do contact Michael for further enquiry!...

Aiyo cannot go larr..

Need to chage tyre, do up front suspension..
Some more never get the invitation from Michael yet.. :cry:

wah....where got invitation wan...u wannna go....just call tell him...

Top Bottom