Shah Alam E34 Owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
why so susah lah...? Just set the time /date and venue...and hope for the best.

For good location have you thought of MMZ eatery at Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam. A favourite hang out place amongst car club members. The food there is cheap and good. You can have the usual mamak food, nasi kandar, western, keropok lekor, satay etc. There's lots of choices. Parking is ample. (Coordinates: 3°6'36"N 101°32'35"). Its behind the Selangor Bomba HQ

View attachment 9027

By the way, have you been to an official tt before?

Hellraiser;420256 said:
why so susah lah...? Just set the time /date and venue...and hope for the best.

MMZ eatery at Bukit Jelutong, Shah Alam. . (Coordinates: 3°6'36"N 101°32'35"). Its behind the Selangor Bomba HQ

View attachment 9027

....nice place and parking:top::top::top::top::top:

1. buzzlie
2. ken e.
3. m.azharm5
4. premkraj
5. vixx
6. hellraiser
7. blackhowling
8. schroll
9. bluepannter
10. MANDONNA
11. bob1248
12. tkk

Guys,

Want to try next Sat, 16 May?

If OK, I think better for me to open new thread under Club TT Session. Hopefully will get better response.

Hellraiser,

Can hope for the best but if only 3 or 4 say 50/50 ... susah tu. Someone might end up sitting alone at the shop then.

MMZ tu, we can try the next next round.

No, I have not tried Friday TT. As mentioned earlier, Fri is not for me. Once in a blue moon, maybe ...

Blackhowling,

I like your Tesco shop, what's the shop called?

Wah the pic mengancam la. I think if we meet at 5pm ... just nice to take similar shots when we're leaving around 7pm. At that time it will already be dark.

Bro Paranoid,

We will be waiting for you in Shah Alam.

buzzlie;420292 said:
Hellraiser,

Can hope for the best but if only 3 or 4 say 50/50 ... susah tu. Someone might end up sitting alone at the shop then.

MMZ tu, we can try the next next round.

No, I have not tried Friday TT. As mentioned earlier, Fri is not for me. Once in a blue moon, maybe ...

buzzlie,

i don't think i will have the time for the shah alam E34 tt at this moment. maybe i'll join you guys in the next next next round.

next week am not in town, u guys jus go ahead, i wil join next coming tt

No problem. BTW, are you in the pic?

Bros,

Anybody from that area ... please go around that shop and check out the name.

just let me know the time and location... i will cancelled all the meeting

Friends,

Sorry, have been busy lately ... thats why I kept quite about our TT.

Seriously lets plan for this 23rd May. As what Hellraiser said, tak payah plan susah2, just do it. Will create a new thread to announce this. Come on E34 & E36 bros ... show your support to Shah Alam team.

Top Bottom