Shah Alam E34 Owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
buzzlie;415306 said:
Ken E,

Agree with you. This is just for a quick teh tarik.

Bros,

Bukan tak mau join. For the time being, Fridays are not that suitable for me.

Anyway looks like not that many E34 owners here in Shah Alam. Only 5 people? Any more takers?

no worries bro. please advise when your tt is up. would like to join you guys. thanks

1. buzzlie
2. ken e
3. m.azharm5
4. premkraj
5. vixx
6. hellraiser
7. blackhowling

Btw, what is TT ya? Sorry, gua new member la. Dont know much about the term use here.

BLaCkHoWLiNG;415411 said:
have it at kgsaas area la... ehehehe

Blackhowling,

Suggest a place where we can drink in front of our rides laa. Baru best nak gossip. KGSAAS we have to park outside and drink inside.

BTW now baru 6 7 of us. With some buffer 2 3 orang who cannot attend last minute, I think not enough korum. Anybody else?

E34 & E36 Owners: Shah Alam

1. buzzlie
2. ken e
3. m.azharm5
4. premkraj
5. vixx
6. hellraiser
7. blackhowling
8. schroll

Hmmm ... 8 members already. Just nice for a small teh tarik session. Any suggestion for venue? In Section 13, there's Rafi Bistro. Ample parking for us to enjoy the view our cars and at the same time the college girls, hahahaaa.

prenz...
i stay nearby shah alam..kat putra heights jerk...jz join dis club...coz jz beli the E34 last month...intent to join any TT...but currently im outside malaysia daaa...only will be back in early june....hope we can have the TT sometime in June....:top:

Bros,

Will this Sat, 9 May is too short of notice? Say around 4.30 ... can finish after 1 2 hours. Please angkat tangan if u agree.

paranoidsepi;418727 said:
prenz...
i stay nearby shah alam..kat putra heights jerk...jz join dis club...coz jz beli the E34 last month...intent to join any TT...but currently im outside malaysia daaa...only will be back in early june....hope we can have the TT sometime in June....:top:

bro..congrate on ur new udm...join as official member maa...btw fyi, there is an official tt on the first friday of the month,venue-borneo rainforest,sunway...so when u come back..plz dont hesitate to join us k...:top:

bob1248;419873 said:
bro..congrate on ur new udm...join as official member maa...btw fyi, there is an official tt on the first friday of the month,venue-borneo rainforest,sunway...so when u come back..plz dont hesitate to join us k...:top:

bob, official tt on friday, buzzlies e34 tt is on saturday. how to join you guys lah? haha!

Alaa jgn la macam tu bro. Not my intention to kacau your Fri TT. This is more to Shah Alam Quickie session. Itu pun if we have good response la.

The venue suggested by blackhowling seems good. Anybody interested ...?

Saturday cun gak, kalau nak cuci mata kat Pelita SEk 9 Plaza masalam...amacam lagi pun my house dekat tu:love:

.....probably i 'll be going to my in law's house ... can anybody direct where this ' pelita sek. 9 ' is ???? Thanks.

buzzlie, jdi ke tak jdi u drop me your contact to 0122926000

Hellraiser;419891 said:
bob, official tt on friday, buzzlies e34 tt is on saturday. how to join you guys lah? haha!

then come to both tt's laaa...hehehhe..m appreciate the effort from buzz...sat usually i bz for memburu ayam,but will drop by if sempat...

Mandonna,

Pelita good but again we have to park our cars everywhere ... how to show off.

I prefer the venue by blackhowling. Bro care to be more specific of the location. Dekat Tesco around Carlton Hotel u mean?

Vixx,

Let me quickly PM all 10 of us and see whos interested. But have to be quick la.

Guys,

Received comment that this is too short notice. Lets cancel this and look at other date. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Top Bottom