Shah Alam E34 Owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

buzzlie

Club Guest
Guys,Just interested to know ... how many of us are here in Shah Alam? Care for a quick teh-tarik session?

Hi Buzzlie,
Workplace in Shah Alam qualify kah? :dontknow:
Anyway, I'm in Temasya, Glenmarie where all the car people seem to be these days. :eek:

Cheers!
:top:

alooo..... Bro im from shah alam to from 1973(birth) can join kaaa.....
let meet together .

Hello bros,

Work ke, stay ke, passing thru ke, girlfriend live here ke ... all can. There's no limitation. Just to share a cup of tea. At the same time, to know each other and maybe show off and tayang our beloved 2nd wife (your E34 I mean) to all.

If lack of quorum, maybe we can invite the PJ and Klang owners together. Hurry up, angkat tangan to see how many, before we set the date. Maybe one of these Saturdays.

bro,

I kat Subang Jaya, tapi I punya kete masih kat workshop. GB Kaput.

Boleh join ke ?

Guys,

No more boleh join ke. Just come ... unless if u need to come in your other non-UMD cars, maybe next time. We are very bias people, hahahaaa. Let's target 10 -15 cars ... For easy reference, let's begin the counting:

1. buzzlie
2. ken e
3. m.azharm5
4. premkraj

buzzlie;414896 said:
Guys,

No more boleh join ke. Just come ... unless if u need to come in your other non-UMD cars, maybe next time. We are very bias people, hahahaaa. Let's target 10 -15 cars ... For easy reference, let's begin the counting:

1. buzzlie
2. ken e
3. m.azharm5
4. premkraj

Kalau tak ada e34.... e36 boleh join ke? :eek:

Mr Vice President,

We respect and support the Friday TT. But this one is for those who want to have something quick and close to home.

Bro Azam318,

E36 pun boleh lah. And maybe we can include E39 together. Those models yang 10 years old or more ...

1. buzzlie
2. ken e
3. m.azharm5
4. premkraj
5.azam318

buzzlie;415010 said:
Mr Vice President,

We respect and support the Friday TT. But this one is for those who want to have something quick and close to home.

Bro Azam318,

E36 pun boleh lah. And maybe we can include E39 together. Those models yang 10 years old or more ...

1. buzzlie
2. ken e
3. m.azharm5
4. premkraj
5.azam318

hey bro, the official tt's are held every second friday of the month at borneo rain forest, opp sunway lagoon hotel whilst the unofficial tt's are held every other friday of the month, usually around subang which is not very far away from shah alam.

i'm from puchong and live at the "end-of-the-world" (literally) where i could see the cyberjaya toll from my house and i still try my best to join the the tt's in subang which is around 25 km (one way) from my house. just to share, we also have an official member who comes from as far as semenyih and another enthusiast from bukit beruntung and another chap from sg buloh.

do join the regular tt's if possible. would be great to meetup with your goodself and other newbies. do take this opportunity also to get to know the senior members and maybe sign up as an official member where membership has its privilages. cheers!

Bro HR...jangan laa too harsh...nanti takut diorang nak datang together gether nanti..hehehe...i reckon before this they do not aware bout the TT's and how much the fun will be...and the knowledge gain is priceless from the sifus..(thanks bro yazid, RB and others bout my UDM's infos...i'm really in the dark!!)

buzzlie;415010 said:
Mr Vice President,

Bro Azam318,

1. buzzlie
2. ken e
3. m.azharm5
4. premkraj
5.azam318

Bro buzzlie,
NO offence but reffering to the invitation...i myself together with my ride is 10 yrs old younger...:love::love:so not qualified mehh..the intention is good but we know each other from this forum so why dunt we join the TT's organise by this forum?next time maybe we can invite them to do TT in shah alam awso...

:rock::elefant::rock::elefant::rock::elefant:
-juz my 12 linggit and 48 cents-

woh,woh,woh...............slowdown guys......just a small group having teh tarik in shah alam lah.
in fact saturdays are not good for me so something during the week in the evening before dark would be good :top:

Honestly, I'm not one of those regular official TT patrons as the group is getting too big and it starts too late so something like what buzzlie is suggesting is just a small bunch of e34s having TT with the sun still up and that would be a welcome change......coz gelap gelap cannot see the true beauty of the 34 :wink:

just my 2 cents lah.

Peace !

bob1248;415109 said:
Bro HR...jangan laa too harsh...nanti takut diorang nak datang together gether nanti..hehehe...i reckon before this they do not aware bout the TT's and how much the fun will be...and the knowledge gain is priceless from the sifus..(thanks bro yazid, RB and others bout my UDM's infos...i'm really in the dark!!)

Bro buzzlie,
NO offence but reffering to the invitation...i myself together with my ride is 10 yrs old younger...:love::love:so not qualified mehh..the intention is good but we know each other from this forum so why dunt we join the TT's organise by this forum?next time maybe we can invite them to do TT in shah alam awso...

uh? where got garang wan....just asking to join us so jadi more meriah mah...

solli ah kalu silap cakap. tak sengaja...

bob1248;415109 said:
Bro buzzlie,

Bro bob1248, your avatar so scary meyy... :eek:

hi there E34 guys and gals. I would like to join one of your TT. Can you pls tell the venue and time pls. Cheers.

Ken E,

Agree with you. This is just for a quick teh tarik.

Bros,

Bukan tak mau join. For the time being, Fridays are not that suitable for me.

Anyway looks like not that many E34 owners here in Shah Alam. Only 5 people? Any more takers?

ok buzzlie wa dtg buat kecoh je bleh?

Mane yg takde kerje hari Sabtu tu dtg support la weiiii...

azam318;415146 said:
Bro bob1248, your avatar so scary meyy... :eek:

bukan muka sebenar..bukan badan sebenar..hanya nama sebenar..hehehe

Hellraiser;415151 said:
Bob1248 in life is scarier...!

yea i am..like canibal halacos...muahahahhahahakiok

Top Bottom