Shah Alam Air-cond Workshop

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

buzzlie

Club Guest
Friends,Anyone can recommend good air-cond shop in Shah Alam or other nearby areas?

buzzlie;443500 said:
Friends,

Anyone can recommend good air-cond shop in Shah Alam or other nearby areas?
Buzz...everyone went to Naidu place, why don't you?:rolleyes:

buzzlie;443500 said:
Friends,

Anyone can recommend good air-cond shop in Shah Alam or other nearby areas?

you may also try nathan ...at somewhere close to fed highway too ...

seems like Naidu's receives a lot of recommendations from the people here...is his price reasonable and work quality good? I'm thinking of sending my E34 to service the aircond and also checking/ replacing the micro filter and other available filters...Cheers!

Yes bro, he's :top:. Prices are reasonable and honest too. He will tell you what needs to be done and the best and economical way to do it. Not the do everything and give you a bomb type. Parts are cheap too, my experience cheaper than what you can find from parts dealer.

ckhaw;444145 said:
Yes bro, he's :top:. Prices are reasonable and honest too. He will tell you what needs to be done and the best and economical way to do it. Not the do everything and give you a bomb type. Parts are cheap too, my experience cheaper than what you can find from parts dealer.

Thanks for the info,bro...i think that is the kind of mechanic that get the most loyal customers...rather than one time business only...i guess i will give him a call soon to make an appointment (just in case he's busy with others' bimmers :top: Thanks...

king82;444152 said:
Thanks for the info,bro...i think that is the kind of mechanic that get the most loyal customers...rather than one time business only...i guess i will give him a call soon to make an appointment (just in case he's busy with others' bimmers :top: Thanks...

Call Mr Law
at 0126366883
U will never regret ... price cheap and very familiar dismatling E36 dashboard.
i did mine and change the cooling coil take only 4-5 hours job.
and cheap some more.
Location at Nilai. after nilai toll trafic light turn right straight down and junction turn left only.

He advice purchase original cooling coil from chop shop with very good condition better than thailand made..(new)
plus the espansion valve together.

No harm to try.

Thanks, Dominic...but I think I'll give Naidu a try first...coz Nilai is a bit far for me...I'm staying at Ampang area...:cheers:

Bailey;444071 said:
attached at t Shell behind pj kwsp building

Bro Bailey,

Someone told me from Fed Hiway, exit to EPF then straight till roundabout. After that u will find the mentioned Shell. Correct?

Iceman,

Where's Nathan?

Anyone can provide both Naidu & Nathan's contact nos?

buzzlie...turn left when you see EPF building, then take the first left, after that, shell should be on your right, but don't turn into shell...drive up a bit more...then only turn right...naidu's is there... cheers!

Guys,

Got my E34 air-cond fixed at Naidu. Thanks to all.

Feedback given by all is correct ... very knowledgable person in air-cond matters. The thing that impress me ... I've checked 3 air-cond shops 2 3 days ago and all of them told me that they need 1 or 2 days to repair it. This is bcoz they have to dismantle the whole dashboard to gain access to the coil and valve. Naidu did it by just taking out my steering wheel.

Just the simple checking to determine my problem will take these shops 1 2 hours but Naidu did it in just around 10 mins. Mind you that these shops are not the normal air-cond shops. They are established and even have 2 3 BMWs in their shop. Thats the reason I checked them out.

In short glad that you guys guide me to the right one. Thanks again.

King82 ... I suggest you visit Naidu first.

wa seh...good for you, buzzlie... your words give me confidence to go to his place...maybe i'll pay him a visit two weeks later...coz balik kampung this weekend...Enjoy the new life of your air cond... cheers!

buzzlie;445239 said:
Guys,

Got my E34 air-cond fixed at Naidu. Thanks to all.

Feedback given by all is correct ... very knowledgable person in air-cond matters. The thing that impress me ... I've checked 3 air-cond shops 2 3 days ago and all of them told me that they need 1 or 2 days to repair it. This is bcoz they have to dismantle the whole dashboard to gain access to the coil and valve. Naidu did it by just taking out my steering wheel.

Just the simple checking to determine my problem will take these shops 1 2 hours but Naidu did it in just around 10 mins. Mind you that these shops are not the normal air-cond shops. They are established and even have 2 3 BMWs in their shop. Thats the reason I checked them out.

In short glad that you guys guide me to the right one. Thanks again.

King82 ... I suggest you visit Naidu first.

And the $$$ damaged?:rolleyes:

Spend nearly RM1200 for coil, valve, canister? (a container near the front headlamp, forgot the name), gas refill & labour. Got rough quotation from the earlier 2 shops and Naidu is cheaper.

Even if it is higher, its worth it. Imagine taking out the dashboard, definitely for a 13 year old car, the clips, connectors, wires, etc are already reput, karat and so on. However good the workmanship is, without these small items, the dashboard will not be the same.

Anyway, I've just fixed it just now ... let me try for few days to sum up whether he's really good or not. At the same time I dont want to over rate him. Pay him a visit and judge by yourself.

Need your opinion, Naidu gave me 2 options ... aluminium coil or copper coil. He said copper last longer but cost slightly higher. I have no idea about this but have to decide just now. I took copper. Any feedback on this?

Aircon-E34

thinking of sending my E34 for aircon checking to Naidu...

I try to google Naidu's location via google map....i hope i can find it next week...

do u have the phone no...afraid of getting lost!

Riz

hi bro...just pmed you his contact...just a word of advise...try to be around when he fixes your car so that he will pay more attention to your car...

for the benefit of those who wanna go here..here's Naidu's place....right behind SHELL on corner of Jalan 5/35 & Jalan 5/31.. u can zoom in/out on this map..

View My Saved Places in a larger map

Top Bottom