Service e92 320i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Mezmhn

Club Guest
Hi,I've read some articles over the Internet on possible issue with the 320i on coil and ignition. Has anyone in this forum owning this car hv similar issues and what the charge ? I've yet got my ride but trying to anticipate what issues I can expect for this delicate car. How often do we need to change the coil and spark plugs ? Does using RON 95 gives issues on the engine especially at low RPM ?

not that i know off.

so far only change front & rear brake pads when car about 50k km. Apart from that only routine service as per program. spark plug depend on condition. if needed then change. it costs peanuts...so no need to worry. now mileage 65k km.

no point worrying about it b4 u get yoru car..some ppl are lucky and get faultless cars, some get lemons, so why worry. Spark plugs are only Rm80+ and coils are Rm200+..

I got my car at 68k km, yesterday changed all sparkplugs and 1 coil at 90k km, car running smooth as butter now

Its like marriage la bro. Only when u say i do then u get to enjoy or regret it. But first of all, to know whats it like, still need to get married to know. Shower her with TLC and im sure she'd treat u well. As Ryou said, dont worry too much. All depends on luck.

Top Bottom