Seriously looking for 335

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
First time posting, just placed booking for my 335i E92, should be delivering sometime this week or next week. First BMW and hopefully it turns out great!
(Wanted a 645Ci, but went for 335i instead due to the engine and of course, newer, but still prefer the look of 6er.)
So much to learn from all the sifus here!

The last post I read here before placing order on my 335i is from initialM: "You'll never regret on 335i."

got pics??? :)

denzy87;823236 said:
First time posting, just placed booking for my 335i E92, should be delivering sometime this week or next week. First BMW and hopefully it turns out great!
(Wanted a 645Ci, but went for 335i instead due to the engine and of course, newer, but still prefer the look of 6er.)
So much to learn from all the sifus here!

The last post I read here before placing order on my 335i is from initialM: "You'll never regret on 335i."

View attachment 30145View attachment 30146View attachment 30147View attachment 30148

Here's some pictures when I first test drove the car, should be getting the car next week.
By the way, on one of the pictures that show the front only, can you guys notice that's a gap at the bonnet? I went to the dealer and they tried to say it's normal? Asked them to fix it, but not sure how it will turns out to be. ;(

Edit:
I looked on the Internet and found out some actually looked like they have a gap like mine too, can anyone verify this?
http://www.w7swall.com/wp-content/wallpapers/cars/bmw-335i-front-bmw-275146.jpg

Ya kah bro, mine is like a little too much leh, mind showing me the gap through pictures? Mine is exactly like the Wiki picture, gap at the front only, side fit okay.
Was afraid that the car has been crashed, but found no other mark. They said it's the rubber stopper on the bonnet that caused the gap, so I also blur blur.

denzy87;823518 said:
Ya kah bro, mine is like a little too much leh, mind showing me the gap through pictures? Mine is exactly like the Wiki picture, gap at the front only, side fit okay.
Was afraid that the car has been crashed, but found no other mark. They said it's the rubber stopper on the bonnet that caused the gap, so I also blur blur.

Bro,
Forgot to take photos. Malam already. Come by MMZ in Shah Alam tonight if you are in Klang valley.

Sent from Tapatalk

Thanks bro, but I am actually from Sabah. ;)
Thanks anyway!
Hope can get the car latest by next Wednesday, so many holidays stopping me from getting the car, lol.

How much would be a reasonable price to pay for a recon/used 2007 E92 335i M-Sport?

Denzy87,

Mind the gap

Sorry for the overexposed photo, too bright outside.

You probably can make the gap less noticeable with black grilles

Sent from Tapatalk

Thank you bro wideawake.

I think my gap is greater than that, but it could be due to your black grill actually.
My car is gray and don't think black will match, lol.
By the way, I will have the car vinyl wrap once I got it. And probably M3 Hood? But slowly lah.

Bro wingzee, I compared KL price to Sabah price, so far from Mudah, 180k can get you used one, and about 200k for unreg. Sabah price around 220k, I was lucky to find one, so far only one in town I've seen (mine), lol.

Anyway, anyone know where can I get Cobb for the 335i? I've found one from SG for S$1600, a little bit too high considering US is only selling for US$895.

denzy87;823518 said:

Dont worry of the gap. Mine has it as well. Afetr a while you will take no notice of it.

denzy87;823820 said:
Thank you bro wideawake.

I think my gap is greater than that, but it could be due to your black grill actually.
My car is gray and don't think black will match, lol.
By the way, I will have the car vinyl wrap once I got it. And probably M3 Hood? But slowly lah.

Bro wingzee, I compared KL price to Sabah price, so far from Mudah, 180k can get you used one, and about 200k for unreg. Sabah price around 220k, I was lucky to find one, so far only one in town I've seen (mine), lol.

Anyway, anyone know where can I get Cobb for the 335i? I've found one from SG for S$1600, a little bit too high considering US is only selling for US$895.

Order from USA lah bro... JB4 + shipping from Ebay not too expensive when I checked.

Sent from Tapatalk

fender63lp68;825269 said:
Dont worry of the gap. Mine has it as well. Afetr a while you will take no notice of it.

Been driving for about a week now, enjoy every single bit of that boost.
Just that my ABS lights keep coming on and off, did some research and could be the brake sensor, sending back to the dealer for checking tomorrow.
The gap I noticed it's not the hood actually, it's the bumper that wasn't fitted nicely.
Just gonna live with it for now while the M3 kit get shipped over. :D

View attachment 30322View attachment 30323View attachment 30321

Played around with my vinyls on the car, lol.

It could be the sensor or the pump. The pump is a known issue that needs to be changed.

Top Bottom