Seriously looking for 335

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

chewkies

Club Guest
Hi, Am seriously looking for a well kept msport e92 335 or even better 4 doors 335i. Anyone can give some leads? Pls pm me if any owner is looking to sell....Thank u thank u....

bro, you may contact 2 of our brothers: M5port or Badrul880 to query about their cars. Both their cars are original M-Sport e92 335i, well maintained and in excellent condition :top:

good luck in your search bro!

with the 50% tax incentive, why not get the activehybrid, which is more powerful than the standard 335?

conan;809953 said:
with the 50% tax incentive, why not get the activehybrid, which is more powerful than the standard 335?

F30 without msport kit not to my liking...hehe...

conan;809953 said:
Since he posted in the E9x series section, I am assuming he is looking for the E92 or E90 335i instead of the F30 335.

i think on mudah.com there was a 4 door 335 being advertise, if you are ok with reconditioned cars

maccasel;809991 said:
i think on mudah.com there was a 4 door 335 being advertise, if you are ok with reconditioned cars

Seen them but not too well kept...also not face lifted...thnx anyways for the tip...

Bro..remember to call me along to view the car if you manage to found any !! But first i will have to let go my E36 coupe lo...=(

supergripen;812029 said:
How much are u willing to pay for an e90 335?

HI, been messaging you but maybe u r busy...hehe

maybe we can talk over sms? my loans quite settled but no car...sigh...my number is zero 178803588

Hi guys... sorry for the late reply,been up and around all over the globe workin' like a dawg.

Still in Japan btw,but yeah.. my 335 has actually been quite 'stationary' lately,seeing very little use.No time la,plus my wife doesn't like to drive it.She said its like a bucking horse.So here's the deal.I'm willing to let go if I feel the price is right.I've spent quite a bit on it,including an LCI facelift job.So I'll be pretty happy hanging on to it too.Performance-wise I think the 335 posse here can tell u guys more.

Anyways,just pm me an offer and I'll consider.Meantime,I gotta go.Flying in 2hrs.

soulfood;812124 said:
Bro...wanna angkat M3 ka?

No la bro... the car is seeing very little use,so I think if I get the right offer I might just let her go.Rugi lor..bayar roadtax/insurance etc but tak jalan mana2.

Would love an F30 tho..but not in the near future la.

supergripen;812284 said:
No la bro... the car is seeing very little use,so I think if I get the right offer I might just let her go.Rugi lor..bayar roadtax/insurance etc but tak jalan mana2.

pls check PM

supergripen;812284 said:

Alahai....."Toothless" :eek:

Top Bottom