Semi retiring & Riding Partner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

roesman

Club Guest
Hi gentlemen ..My name is roesman and live in Seri Kembangan...got an RT about 6 months back after a long long while. My last bike was a GPZ 550 way back in 1984...and it was the first item bought from 1st decent pay cheque. I had to sell the bike to get married and then a foreign posting and had not riden, not until recently.Nearing 50 years of age, wish to take life a little easier now days. Have plenty of time on hand and wish to possibly get to know some similar minded individual or individuals for daily or weekly exploration of our beautiful country or countrysides/sights (kampungs).Appreciate some thoughts or information...be it advise or caution from this esteem forum. Welcome phone conversations too, if you are ok and humbly me can be contacted at 0133 5555 03.Wassallam and cheers.roesman

Welcome to the forum bro roesman. I am sure the Motorrad guys will be around to assist and keep you company .. :top: m
roesman;771560 said:
Hi gentlemen ..

My name is roesman and live in Seri Kembangan...got an RT about 6 months back after a long long while.
My last bike was a GPZ 550 way back in 1984...and it was the first item bought from 1st decent pay cheque. I had to sell the bike to get married and then a foreign posting and had not riden, not until recently.

Nearing 50 years of age, wish to take life a little easier now days. Have plenty of time on hand and wish to possibly get to know some similar minded individual or individuals for daily or weekly exploration of our beautiful country or countrysides/sights (kampungs).

Appreciate some thoughts or information...be it advise or caution from this esteem forum. Welcome phone conversations too, if you are ok and humbly me can be contacted at 0133 5555 03.

Wassallam and cheers.
roesman

Gentlemen...dzuljazz2001 & nikhuzlan

Thank you for the comments and much appreciate...hope to meet you guys in near future for teh tarik or just bersembang. At the mean time, kalau perlu company for a short day trip, sound je!...am also getting another K16 in mid october and appreciate tips and advise too.:)...wassallam.

Roesman has been added on the BMWMCM Group. Look out for more rides...

salam ...roesman any updates on your activities as myself and fellow is expecting our RTs rollout soon, I am 38 and the other one 31, look forward to hear from you. We decided on RT as we normally work at sea half of the year, buying RT should be wise for the circumstances that we had.

Top Bottom