Sell your Original Absorber to me!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
saifoo89;783550 said:
@zidee
Could u please tell me how soft is the medium setting?? Coz as V-man said its still stiff!! hehe..
Mine is already soft but bumpy like hell @ yellow lines or the uneven road!! as V-man said!

saifoo89

Saifoo89,

Best is take a spin on my ride. Then you can tell whether my setting is right for you. One forumner tested to press my car before and he said my Titan setting is much softer than his Titan which I notice almost can't bounce.

By the way, I have another set of used M5 suspension. Haywire help me to get this set from UK. My Titan was on standard coil spring. Richard insisted to use original spring. What I don't like is the look of front wheel to body gap. Close to 3 fingers. Front is not adjustable height but rear yes. So I though M5 will give the "lower" look. I decided to test with front M5. Unfortunately M5 front suspension did not give lower look as well. Rear Titan, front M5 then. Take a spin and i found out M5 is softer than Titan. I don't like the handling in the beginning. Attacking corner is not like before. After a while using it, I guess the damper has settle down and somehow I feel the ride is rather nice. Not to hard and not too soft. For now I stick to Titan + M5.

On the other note I'm currently on stock 16 inch rims. My car just came out from paint shop for whole body spray to Sparkling Graphite. I will be changing the wheel to Syle 66 17" next week and see how it goes with this rim. 16" rubber typically softer than 17" rubber. So I should give different kind of ride feel.

I think the M5 setup is for the heavier V8 engine, hence the higher ride height in your car when mated to an I6 car.

saifoo89;783551 said:
@ V-man
I guess im wasting my money if i go and reset it to SOFT?? As in i wont get the ORI OEM feeling?

Bilstein B6 i think enuf for u.

Recently changed my rear shock to boge. Paid rm840 for a pair. Not sure if this is a good price or not however, I'm quite happy with the boge shocks mated to the eibach lowering coil. Ride feels much steadier compared to ori and comfort level is pretty good as well..

Bimmer883;783858 said:
Recently changed my rear shock to boge. Paid rm840 for a pair. Not sure if this is a good price or not however, I'm quite happy with the boge shocks mated to the eibach lowering coil. Ride feels much steadier compared to ori and comfort level is pretty good as well..

If can last for more than 2 years sure is a good price

Top Bottom