Self levelling suspension

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
730il

shamoo700;300225 said:
Hi. I'm back. Sorry for such a long absence. Been busy renovating.

First & foremost, skbmw730iL, u Sabahan kah? What color is your e32?

Gempark, did you need change the power steering pump?

FYI, initially my e32 was a 4L. I bot it in when it was already converted to a 3.0L. Now, I've just done with replacing it with the same cc. My crankshaft were eaten by donno what. Had to folk out a hefty 5 grand for the replacement.

Currently waiting for my mechanic to finish his job at replacing my faulty gearbox. Then will need to fix my rear suspension. Thank god its replacement will not cost a bomb.

Awasi muntok diau... Aramatee mate!!
My mistress? Funny! The color sometimes greyish and other times like black.
power steering pump? No. But' I replaced the hose costed a k man.
Enging? According to mechanics. The better capacity for da huge size is da 735i bah. Oh gearbox? Mine, oso have problem with reversing and of late sometime felt with some vibration. I guess my gear box oso hankang oledi. Maybe, I'll try to flush and refill + add additive and see what happen.

I liked the car cost its not too BIG like the S320L and its cheap, gud & plenty bah.
Da one I'm using is 92, but everything is 100% original bah.

I thou, maybe continue to use and later keep as classic. But oso fickle. Well!

Rgds mate..

Aramaiti. Bulih bah kalo kau.

Any of you guys ever dream of changing your e32 to e38? Prices are getting affordable.

My stoooopid mechanic is still doing some final touch on the e32. He exchanged the gear shift to a new one. The old one must use both hands to shift!!!!! Argh, so fed up with the 'clever' mechanic.

How much ah to get a set of AC Shnitzer rims?

Happy Driving The UDM, everyone.

I'm also having the big jumping feeling for the rear 'shock' in my E32 730iL. Quick check reveal that the absorbers are not leaking, one mechanic say to change both the 'Balls', 'control-valve' & replace the oil and everything will be all okay. Any forummers here have experience about this problems & the cost $$$ of this repair. Heard can get these spare-parts cheaper in Singapore, is it true or better to get it repaired everything here in KL. Any recommended mechanic here in KL/PJ to do the job?

Most of the time it's the accumulators which go bust due to deterioration of the dividing rubber seal btw the Nitrogen & Pentoscin compartments.

You can change the accumulators and flush the Pentoscin for good measure..but it must be changed back to Pentoscin otherwise the accumulators will 'kong' on you.

I find that the cost btw SIN and KL is almost similar,save maybe RM15 max but the hassle of getting it in SIN & transporting it up not to mention right now the exchange is RM2.33/S$...the savings quoted earlier was when the exchange rate is RM2.23/S$.

I can pm you where I got my spares...

Cheers :)

shamoo700;302744 said:
Aramaiti. Bulih bah kalo kau.

Any of you guys ever dream of changing your e32 to e38? Prices are getting affordable.

My stoooopid mechanic is still doing some final touch on the e32. He exchanged the gear shift to a new one. The old one must use both hands to shift!!!!! Argh, so fed up with the 'clever' mechanic.

How much ah to get a set of AC Shnitzer rims?

Happy Driving The UDM, everyone.

Yes, I'm dreaming of e38 long time ...........

E38

Any nice ones preferably unregistered ones in Klang Valley? Looking to upgrade my E32 (which is still in the workshop....suing the mechanic:stupid:). If got, I might even fly down......
Really missing my E32.

self levelling

the "balls" are cheap and so worth changing as it improves the ride... most absorbers are good for 10 years.... my old merc station wagon had them and the pair i changed out was almost 12 years old before it went bad

Top Bottom