Seldom Drived Bmw Caused More Problems?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

cppeng

Club Guest
Hi Guys,Just Wanna Know That Izzit True That Bmw Cars Must Drive Everyday So Less Problems, My Exp. Is My X5 Recently Did Not Drove For 3 Weeks But Got Start Everydaylah, After I Drove Air Mass Sensor Failed And Inlet Sensor Failed Cost Me 2k, May Be My Car Merajuk That I Never Touch Her Lar.

cppeng;243460 said:
Hi Guys,
Just Wanna Know That Izzit True That Bmw Cars Must Drive Everyday So Less Problems, My Exp. Is My X5 Recently Did Not Drove For 3 Weeks But Got Start Everydaylah, After I Drove Air Mass Sensor Failed And Inlet Sensor Failed Cost Me 2k, May Be My Car Merajuk That I Never Touch Her Lar.
from my own experience of my E46 318i, less driving cost less $$$, drive more and more $$$ (maintenance & repairs) again that is my own experience

Seldom Drived Bmw Caused More Problems?

Yea, I think so, 2 days never start car..., then the car can't start randomly..., found out fuel pump rusak..

Another experienced BM guy also told me, make sure you always wacked your vanos kow-kow, if not vanos will get jammed 1 day...hehe..

ciao..

I do agree, the less I drive the old lady, her mood will go crazy and ask for more $$$.

She just want you to play with them.. hahaa

Agreed also.

My new rear B8 BILSTEIN lasted for 2 weeks only. Reason - did not drive the car coz when i start driving it - it lasted like 4 yrs ...

Somehow - the car does not feel 'tight' ...

greets,

blew one of my spark plugs during start-up when my e30 was idle in the paint shop for 2 weeks.

old ladies are tempremental, agree that they want to play everyday, kahkahkah.

regards.

:rock::rock::rock:

Due to work commitments at times I don't drive or start the my car for 10 days. So far it worked fine everytime I started it so I am not sure about needing to use the car daily. My E39 is a 96. :top:

mine is sleeping .... for months.... one kick it starts fine ...only problem i had was flat battery ...

mine was an e36

Too all the Sifus out there ,

My friend just bought a "new" X3 from Naza .
As you aware , it's not under Auto Bavaria warranty .
Can anyone introduce me to a good / reasonable workshop
in NKVE that can do a regular X3 maintenance ?

Thanks in advance !

megatniza;245197 said:
Too all the Sifus out there ,

My friend just bought a "new" X3 from Naza .
As you aware , it's not under Auto Bavaria warranty .
Can anyone introduce me to a good / reasonable workshop
in NKVE that can do a regular X3 maintenance ?

Thanks in advance !

Auto Raco at desa tun razak or BMBenz at Glen marie.

not true,i agree with Mouse less use=less$$$.I have few cars,parked most of the time in the garage,no problem at all.Fuel pump n sensor kong bcos its about wear n tear.Some plp will argue that if u park ur car for a long period of time ur tire will have flat spot or ur bushes will be compress etc.........Yes! if u park it for a few years,but if u make it a point to drive it every weekend then shouldnt be a problem.:biggrin:

Aiyo yo yo La !!! Mak bapak la !!!

You guys with so many THEORIES and bla bla bla.

My car 2000 model e46. already 7 years. mileage 71,000 km. seldom drive or start sometimes.

No problem tt the car merajuk ???

Mouse;243500 said:
from my own experience of my E46 318i, less driving cost less $$$, drive more and more $$$ (maintenance & repairs) again that is my own experience

Drive more doesn't mean more costing wear and tear stuffs just have need to replace it only. Keywords if you want to drive maintain the car well, else sell off the car if hardly use. :top:

Yup. This makes sense.

Less wear and tear = More problems.

Less kilometers = More problems

Less strain = More problems.

Does anything sound wrong to you?

cppeng;243460 said:
Hi Guys,
Just Wanna Know That Izzit True That Bmw Cars Must Drive Everyday So Less Problems, My Exp. Is My X5 Recently Did Not Drove For 3 Weeks But Got Start Everydaylah, After I Drove Air Mass Sensor Failed And Inlet Sensor Failed Cost Me 2k, May Be My Car Merajuk That I Never Touch Her Lar.

thats TRUE! :listen:
my udm on leave for a month, then when drive = no pickup and gearbox also kicking/jerk during shifting, acceleration also near to rubish... kancil also can smooke me.. :eek:

after that i take for service, change engine oil and ATF, then i hentam cukup-cukup in 3 day:rock: then everything back to normal...
very weird how come this happen harrr? :smokin:

I was away for 2 yrs and did not drive the car or even start it at all,
when i come back the car starts first go no problems at all.

I just change the engine oil as the oil will lose it's protection after so long
untouched as i change my oil every 5k or every 6 mths whichever comes first.

Top Bottom