SAY LUAN CAR ACESSORIES- don't go there!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

MichaelPang

Club Guest
Hi beemersI am new to this forummI wish to let you know of my nightmare visiting this SAY LUAN shop for auto car tinting on my 325.I bought my car cbu 2002 model. The car is in perfect condition including the paint outside and interior. After sending my car to SAY LUAN Acessories in Taman Puchong (adjacent to the rear of Tesco Puchong)for a safety film tint, the car had some cut marks on the leather next to the windows that were film tinted. Furthermore, there was small particles of dirt inside the tint. The installer actually laid the cut out tints on top of my car roof before installing inside the windows. Although I intervene and told him nicely, he said "donk worlly, under warranty lahhh!"He insisted I come back after a week for it to be fully dried up and was sure the problems would go away. It sure did not and when I returned a week later, he persisted that the dirt was already stuck on the windows before installing and it wasn't his fault! He also claimed the cuts on the leather panels and some cut marks on the windows/rubber liners were not his fault. Must have already been there lah...he said!I was so furious I decided it was not worth my while arguing with this SAY LUAN cheaters. Coincidentally ,another chinese man with his wife was also fuming inside the shop when I was there.This is the worst accessory shop I have ever been to and looks like I will have to fork out more money to repair the disgusting tint and damage to my door leather panelings. Can anybody recommend any good places to do a decent tint and also replace the leather.

Thanks for the heads up... But would be good to supplement your complaint with some photographic evidences... Picture says a thousand words...

Why don't you file a complaint with the tribunal. who know you will get at least what ever you had spent and welcome to the club

MichaelPang;283405 said:
Hi beemers
It sure did not and when I returned a week later, he persisted that the dirt was already stuck on the windows before installing and it wasn't his fault!

Now, that is one bad excuse. Does that mean, its the owner responsibility to clean the window first before they tint? :stupid:

Like everyone says, stay away from their lack of workmanship or business ethics, and bring them to tribunal.

:cool:

A good lesson to the rest... don't simply let people touch your car.. make sure you ask around and get reference before committing.. price is not the ultimate reason..

What tint u using? If V-Kool, go to their HQ in S19 and let them "evaluate" the job. If really lousy work, that reseller can lose their license. I only trust V-Kool.. and even that, I don't trust all Tint Shop despite they are all authorised V-Kool reseller.

Be more careful and choosy when u have to leave ur love ride into other's hand..

Thanks for letting us know. Ppl/places like this, everyone should know, n hopefully they will improve

Me too was kena once at this F**cker acc shop. Went for install a radio, but their not professional worker burn my head unit. Guess wat they say? They ask me to buy another unit from them. Then i ask them back " y should i buy from u? It's ur faulth, u r the 1 burn my head unit" N they say " nothing to do now, we try to send for repair, thats wat we can do"
N they too took my business card for contact, n ask me wait for 3 to 4 days to repair the faultly head unit. But already 3 months go, no news from them!
So what i think? Just give them for charity la!
I also lazy to ask them back the head unit:sleep:

P/S: Dont ever go to this shop!!! Say Luan:thefinger: u r Bit*h

go to tribunal court. dun let shops like this to get away scott free.

u can actually claim for the tint, leather, and your inconvenience to get the matter resolved. screw them kow kow and make them pay for it!!! y should u want to pay for it? the tint is RM1k++, and the leather will be also i think RM1k++, plus the colour might not match exactly with your ori leather.

The power is in your hands, Use It!!!

yellow building right?

SAY LUAN is in a yellow place next to a carwash? (right side of Pucong Tesco) I have been there mate.
This people installed a fake boston acoustics player in my car. Paid rm550. Listed price on fake box is rm799.
Some more man installed a xenon lamp which failed after a month. Some 7inch line scratch mark on the right side of the bonet during installation.
I complained to them it was too bright and seem abnormal. But got told to wait for 4 days for resetting. Nothing happen. I still feel chessed off by this smiling con artist. Relly pissed off

TRIBUNAL!!!!! Send them a strong message... They shouldn't be still in business!!!!

ayoo these days the acc shop SAY LUAN ka , may luan ka , unker luan ka or what ever ...don't seem to be as honest as what they sound like...only a vital few thats being honest and most of it charges you a premium too ...i think more likely like Customers Satisfaction...

so for consumers/customers it's better to be aware of such places ... talk to them first of price details , see some of their work stuff ...and then only decide whether to do or not ...

Finally the choice is YOURS ...no point making a fuss here dude..don't tell me that you did not see them doing their work on your car ..etc the tools they use / their handling manner and so on

sorry to say that i've seen most beemer owners ..send their car for a work and then dissapear and only come back to pick up their ride after the hour ....well how can you trust them !!! damm i've seen some of them will be blasting the soundsystem till there is no end and then laugh about it !!!

same goes for me ...i'll ensure to supervise all sort of work being carried out in my ride to ensure it's done properly..even car wash .... if i'm not happy i'll just brush them off rudely ...weiii wa bayar you mau main main karrr .... bukan free larrr kawan ...tak mau cuci cakap saja ...

that's just my individual point of view only ..not saying that SAY LUAN is good or bad ..if they are that bad , long time no bisness lar friend ...

anyway thanks for the info and be more case sensitive next when you visit such places ...

Say Luan Is The Con

iCEMAN
:rolleyes:
i WAS THERE!
If you read carefully, there was no indication of me saying I was never there. I was there watching and the long hair guy was making excuses that he will fixed any problems after a couple of days time because the tint needed to dry up. Feeling unsatisfied, I went to speak to his boss and was smilingly asked to come back a week later as it was under warranty.

Many accessories shops (using fake product brands)are known to be sly coz they know most will not come back. This was told to me by a well known EcoTint shop using well known tint brands. I have asked this shop to remedy the tint problem and they did a great job. There was no dirt particles caught in between the glass and the tint and neither there was any cuts on the panelling or slice marks on the window rubbers. Unfortunately I am stuck with the cut marks and scratches left by SAY LUAN.:burnout:

BTW, when I was there I told one of their workers not to lean on my car as he had jeans on with big metal studs on his back pockets. This guy just grinned and left to work on another car.

MichaelPang;285948 said:
iCEMAN
:rolleyes:
i WAS THERE!
If you read carefully, there was no indication of me saying I was never there. I was there watching and the long hair guy was making excuses that he will fixed any problems after a couple of days time because the tint needed to dry up. Feeling unsatisfied, I went to speak to his boss and was smilingly asked to come back a week later as it was under warranty.

Many accessories shops (using fake product brands)are known to be sly coz they know most will not come back. This was told to me by a well known EcoTint shop using well known tint brands. I have asked this shop to remedy the tint problem and they did a great job. There was no dirt particles caught in between the glass and the tint and neither there was any cuts on the panelling or slice marks on the window rubbers. Unfortunately I am stuck with the cut marks and scratches left by SAY LUAN.:burnout:

BTW, when I was there I told one of their workers not to lean on my car as he had jeans on with big metal studs on his back pockets. This guy just grinned and left to work on another car.

ok dude ... think you've been victimize by these so called shop .... all i have to say is that ..well you've learn your lesson well here ....never to give a try to these type of shops without looking into the jobs done on other cars ...

Chill dude
cheers

ICEMAN 13;285974 said:
ok dude ... think you've been victimize by these so called shop .... all i have to say is that ..well you've learn your lesson well here ....never to give a try to these type of shops without looking into the jobs done on other cars ...

Chill dude
cheers

I been there also. [ say luan sdn bhd at no 2, jln bandar 15, puchong]
The owner has a square lamp old mercedes and white kenari. His man [long haired faggot] did a botched job on the front windows. The waiting room is actually 3 chairs positioned 3 feet away infront of your car! Still got knife cut on the leather/window and window sill. Really shits!!!

Why would someone go to a shop called Say Luan for tint job? More so on a BMW? Many established shops around like Tint Shop or EcoTint. Tint Shop is dealer for VKool and EcoTint, represent the same brand la. Their installer are all well trained and are frequently contracted to install tint film in new car showroom. I would even call the HQ to verify if there's such a dealer representing their product. You would not want to end up with the shop close the week after and warranty dunno get from who. Even that, I don't trust all of them.

Those unqualified installer can spray so much soap water onto your windshield until it wet your dash and seeps into your ECU or wiring connector under the dash. One day your car cannot start then only you regret maximum..

Still I don't understand why Say Luan.. was it someone recommended in the first place? or the lady boss very pretty :D or cheap.. :rolleyes:

Failing to get a good tint job done for ur UDM is small matter. Getting your UDM service by inexperience pomen or irresponsible workshop can lead you to hate your UDM and sell it off to cut the pain.. learn the lesson.

Top Bottom