Say hello to Karl.... :)

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Iceduke;781531 said:
yeap the wiring loom harness can be bought from ebay, budget around 300-500 for it though, or if youre handy with electronics..RM10 tops, wires and some clips and solder will do. I am still considering doing the mod. The button panel can be bought on ebay too.

Iceduke, thanks for the info. Is it available locally, or via ebay etc?

I've downloaded the instructions and will check with some people, see if they know about doing the wiring harness.
Simple DIY I'm okay but this looks a little too complicated for me. Will have to look around for someone to do the retrofit.

not sure if BA or other spare part shops carry them, could try. The items can be found mostly in ebay.uk

I think bang aidij can help, he wiring guru :)

Iceduke;781825 said:
not sure if BA or other spare part shops carry them, could try. The items can be found mostly in ebay.uk

I think bang aidij can help, he wiring guru :)

I checked out ebay.uk and found the cable. Planning to buy it and send to my friend in UK before he comes back for the holidays.
Thanks for all the info ... sorry for hijacking the thread :)

ghostrider;781965 said:
I checked out ebay.uk and found the cable. Planning to buy it and send to my friend in UK before he comes back for the holidays.
Thanks for all the info ... sorry for hijacking the thread :)

no worries... btw bro can i tumpang you to get the cable for me to and probably the steering controls too? I will pay for it of coz. There is nice condition steering buttons for sale at the moment.

Let me know bro. Thanks abunch! :)

ghostrider;781529 said:
already have the multi function wheel but none of the buttons work :frown:
I was told only the wiring is missing... now I know for sure.

You will be happy after activate your multifunction buttons even your Auto Cruise will works too :top::love:

Top Bottom