Just to say hi to all!!

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry

acidburn;282725 said:
Hello Rasta,

You goreng only lah..3 months I invite u to join Penang TT but still zero attendance..FYI E30 already 3 units joined in Jan 16th recent gathering.

Orale Shah..

Don't say like that bro,if the TT match with my time I will join all of u guys....i'm not goreng person ok,factory slave like me always not have many free time,last friday I try to rush after work to meet Alan at sg puyu,he want to let go ACS pedal but it's for auto,his car very garang lor....& he nice guy too...
Very2 sorry shah for the bad attandance,I try to free my time for our TT!!

WCJ319;282093 said:
Thanks all for the appraised and warmed welcome....I appreciated that...but if you guys see my car in actual, the body still need alot of thing to do...buruk!!....bodykit also don't have...

Rastabimmer, I observed alot of bimmers cruising around in our area. Are they in this forum too? Introduce them to me... This weekend I got nothing to do, maybe we can meet somewhere? pm me...

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Hi bro,
I dunno their bimmers in this forum or not,I always saw blue e36 with black rims (maybe Shu cousin) & blackened e34 with AC stripe in our area,the car very garang lor....& stylo!!
FYI, like what Shah said I'm bad attandance in our recent TT, blum penah sekali pn join TT how come to introduce them to u...hehehe....
Ok bro,if i'm free this weekend I will contact u & meet somewhere....:burnout:

selamat datang.....

please ignore all the sidetrackers.....

heheheheh

ICEman63;282485 said:
Welcome to the club Mr kleng...

ICEman, you know my nickname...sound like kawan lama. Do i know you bro??:rock: :rock: :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom