Sat Nav DVD 2010

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Actually I already have the 2010 DVD. Just wondering if the 2011 version is out yet?

I just wonder if you can share with me how to make a copy of this navi map? I hv the ori 2008 map and its work fine, try to make a backup copy of the navi DVD but it can't be read when inserted into the DVD drive in the car. I'm also looking for the latest version also if you still have a copy..

bala8282;664778 said:
Hello bro.
Go goggles and download from Internet la bro , Senang Aja ma , copy to DVD roam lah and play it , will work on your system.
I need that link also lar bro. Guans in advance.

Is the disc slot below the navigation LCD is for us to slot in the DVD copy? Just bought 2 months ago so tak tau lar...

yes, there are 2 slots below the LCD screen, the top one is for the CD, and the botton is for the navi DVD.

E60lci;668384 said:
I just wonder if you can share with me how to make a copy of this navi map? I hv the ori 2008 map and its work fine, try to make a backup copy of the navi DVD but it can't be read when inserted into the DVD drive in the car. I'm also looking for the latest version also if you still have a copy..

How did you do the copy? Just copy all the files? Cannot be done that way. You have to choose "Make copy of DVD" in your burner options. Must be some hidden codes somewhere that makes the file copy not work

Apparently the latest 2011 DVD navigation Map is HDD based, they don't come in DVD disc format anymore. So if you want the latest map, you'll have to drive to AB, Quill, Ingress.. for them to upload/download the map into the HDD in your car. Guess they know people have been burning and selling the maps huh.. And as usual, it's about $2k for the map :(

If you do copy into a DVD, the disc type is important as well, most of the BMW Navi disc is on DVD -R as supported format, do pay attention into this when you copy or buying the blank disc. Hope this will help, thanks.

Yup, I manage to make successfully a backup copy on my 2008-1 navi map, and it run without problem. I use Nero DVD burner/copier, after a few attemp to use Microsft in few diff. format but fail to be recorgnised by the DVD player.

7Heaven;669362 said:
If you do copy into a DVD, the disc type is important as well, most of the BMW Navi disc is on DVD -R as supported format, do pay attention into this when you copy or buying the blank disc. Hope this will help, thanks.

Actually I used DVD+R also it works

Since i read they are so many copies u guys have, Why not offer 哦share it to the fellow brothers like us at a discount price as this will also reduce your previous investment on the disc。 Fellow members
, am i right。

Hi! Mine is e60 530i 2005/07 Jap, my Navigation is not functioning! Can I use this Nav DVD 2010? Or it is only for those UK and local's?

I heard that for 2011, they do not have them in DVD format anymore. It's all meant for the CIC instead, i.e. downloaded into the hard drive. Can anyone confirm this? Would sux if true. Means our maps are stucks at 2010 latest :(

Top Bottom