Sape punya M3 E30 Evo?

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

omegaoracle

Club Guest
Saw a Silver e30 m3 evo with reg plate WNS xxxx in D'sara Perdana couple of nights ago, tried to catch up with him leaving DP going towards Uptown.. Wanted to catch up to pay respect to a rare beauty like that.. but our bro must have thought i was trying to tiong him... :D Any idea who's ride? in my excitement forgot to snap a pix of it

so u know the owner of the car ya, hav u tried play wit him wit yr best modified var bro????

heheheh...that car ahh always in the workshop one..wah that day you saw it on the road ah?..you should have straight away go and buy lottery man...

anyway that car belongs to one of our sifus here...he is bald...guess who?

ya dude,

i once saw the car in front of friendster damansara perdana too...real nice:)

WAHh...mb the owner stays at the workshop? hehe...someone take photo of the car and post it quick! :D

tony5050 said:
ya dude,

i once saw the car in front of friendster damansara perdana too...real nice:)

bro, you saw it too?
i'm at DP almost everyday but first time sighting the car...
haha... this is almost like rare bird watching..

Any chance of getting the m3 evo to "show up" at gathering point mutiara d'sara tomorrow night?

Hey just saw the car everyone's talking abt today...spotted it after the underpass in mutiara damansara..was flyin...lol..too bad wasnt in my e30..although i hav no chance..hehehe....

JDY said:
Hey just saw the car everyone's talking abt today...spotted it after the underpass in mutiara damansara..was flyin...lol..too bad wasnt in my e30..although i hav no chance..hehehe....

and i tot it was ur car bro... hahaha...
must supercharge my ride to catch that fellow