Restoration of my E24 635csi

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Wah Lao...first Mizhan's ambitious endeavour. And now, a 6 series. I was brought up worshipping that car! It's apparently the first car I could recognise as a kid! Best of luck and I am sure that sexy beast purrs like a kitten and roars like a tiger.:eek:

update car fitted with hartge 19 inch front 245/35/19 back 275/30/19 hope you guys envy it . cheers

one day, when my bank account is brave enough, i want to restore an E24.. the ultimate classic BMW for me.

Nice car ............

But if can fit a BBS RS staggered rim shld make d car looks even better ........

Btw ....u did any anti rust job during the paint job????

BBS RS is extremely difficult to find .do you know anyone selling a set ?? yes i did rust proofing on the car i think is wurth brand

well done bro, ive always liked the E24...sadly many of them in this country are in bad shape...dont wanna be a party pooper but i agree with bro lionel about the bbs rs, more era appropriate :top:

I found a set of BBS's spyders for my E24 within 24 hours of placing an advert on this site, had 3 replies so no problem finding them, I had to get a set for Pusmakom to accept the car for the classic road tax reduction.

Bro, there are a few BBS RS RIM for sale on Mudah.commake sure you get the right Offset for your E24,I think you need to look for below 20, or else you need to put spacer.

Top Bottom