Reliable paintshop & bodywork in Subang/Sunway

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Well..the count meter for 'not satisfied' is at 1 now. You're the first person displeased with those guys I think. I kept visiting my car through the process, to make sure things are alright. Things got pretty complicated as my battery which had lasted over 3 years decided to quit there a day before the job was completed!

I've sent couple of cars before to CMS. I find the result from them is very inconsistent. Also, they cannot estimate the completion date accurately, most of the time it will take longer than they promise. I think this is due to the amount of cars that CMS do at any one time. Also, as this is a labour intensive industry, the result largely depending on the workers who is repairing your car.

My family's CRV was sent there on 2 separate occasions. The first time was to fix a huge stone chip on the door, which the result was satisfactory. The second time was to fix car-park pillar scratches on the C-pillar and you can actually see traces of putty underneath the paint!

Ooooh inconsistent quality work is a no - no to me. Paul, you know roughly how much Darren [ I believe you're talking about Darren Chang from Autodetailer right? ] might charge for an exterior repaint, for a E39 saloon, same colour? Not with the Ceramic Clear lah, Glasurit HS clearcoat will do lolz.

Bro, how come instructed?

Btw, I have sent my yellow sub to EPS Autospray @ Sunway (opposite the medan/makan place). I'll let y'all know when I collect my sub today.

what happen larr bro ..mana punya paint shop is this larrrr ....

we are here to share and it all depends on individual to choose where they want to send thier rides ....

The paint used in the paint job by the said workshop was sponsored and the sponsor is afraid that the paint might be implicated as the cause for the lousy paint job. But in any case after an inspection today by a qualified technical team we all agreed that it is the cause is the terrible terrible terrible workmanship. But in good faith I've agreed to remove the postings.

Oh well...what to do..

At least the technical team states that it's due to terrible workmanship, which confirms our claim as true all these while...

yusriyacob
errrmmm....i have done mine .....cost me only 2.5k

yusriyacob

photo.php

Probably down to luck as well...I got my car done at this workshop few months ago at the recommendation of a forum member, till now car still looks tiptop. They provide 5 year warranty, and touch ups so no complaints so far.

I just heard, CMS is trying to get the guy who posted on Lowyat to remove the review as well, this CMS really tak malu ler... come on man, if you do good work, you no need to go around doing damage control like this.

Paul, if u put this comment on your blog, then CMS have to move their shop and change the name.

Top Bottom