relays

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

manjit

Club Guest
Ok...i'm sure we have plenty of relays in the fuse compartment....but do we really know for which application are they...except for abs(that is shown on the relay) but what about others....how do we know if a relay is faulty.....need enlightment....regardsmanjit

Originally posted by manjit@Jun 23 2006, 02:07 PM
Ok...i'm sure we have plenty of relays in the fuse compartment....but do we really know for which application are they...except for abs(that is shown on the relay) but what about others....how do we know if a relay is faulty.....need enlightment....

regards
manjit
as for my e46, all 29 electrical relays are control by a unit called ZKE General Module V...

any one of the relays kaput, i'll have to change the whole unit! like recently my central locking relay gone kaput and hence...a new unit!

and it cost RM1950!

as for e36, m not sure u have the same module..u can chk it out with your mech..

wah larr weiii :eek: ....that much for a module.....lucky i was not experiencing anything related

Only thought of it recently when i was having sudden power surge....the lights blinks...the rpm drop a bit...more like u have power cut in a split of seconds.....anyway thx

Top Bottom