Regional Reps

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrobe

Official Member
Guys, I need your assistance for representatives for liaison purposes and later for assisting in collection of ticket monies...Persons who have 'voluntereed" ..... haha..Persons In Charge:East Malaysia E462.2North ace99South Vanquish/ VladTemerloh HishamSingapore Any Volunteers? (Maybe GhostRider?)Let me know if the above is acceptable...Thx guys

Guys whom I have named above (or anyone else from those regions), kindly respond as we need to know the situation asap, with the AD coming up fast and furious.....

no prob for me. but i cannot confirm my attendance.

Same goes here bro..will be honour to help but not sure abt the attendance..

Guys, I need your assistance for representatives for liaison purposes and later for assisting in collection of ticket monies...

Persons who have 'voluntereed" ..... haha..

Persons In Charge:

East Malaysia E462.2 (confirmed)

North ace99 (confirmed)

South Vanquish/ Vlad

Temerloh Hisham (confirmed)

Singapore Any Volunteers? (Maybe GhostRider?)

Let me know if the above is acceptable...Thx guys

Appreciate your contributions guys.

I've managed to meetup with a few Kluang BMW enthusiest and they have garnered interest in participating in the AD.

Approx: 12 members

Hi Blackrobe, if you can't get anyone, i could probaby stand in for the collection for Sg. Pm me for my number in Sg.

acschnitzer said:
Hi Blackrobe, if you can't get anyone, i could probaby stand in for the collection for Sg. Pm me for my number in Sg.

Thx, appreciate ur assistance. Will do so shortly. In the mean time, kindly also let others who are not in the know of the upcoming event, and its promised to be an event to remember..... will pm u soon..

Annual Dinner

blackrobe said:
Thx, appreciate ur assistance. Will do so shortly. In the mean time, kindly also let others who are not in the know of the upcoming event, and its promised to be an event to remember..... will pm u soon..

No worries bro, will do a post in the bmw.sg and e36sg forum.

Vanquish.....can u assist in this dude??

Guys, I need your assistance for representatives for liaison purposes and later for assisting in collection of ticket monies...

Persons who have 'voluntereed" ..... haha..

Persons In Charge:

East Malaysia : E462.2 (confirmed)

North : ace99 (confirmed)

South : Vanquish/ Vlad

Temerloh : Hisham (confirmed)

Singapore : acschnitzer (Confirmed)

Let me know if the above is acceptable...Thx guys

Or Vanq, can you get our Prinz of Darkness Himself on this? Ta

Just to conclude this, all regions represented:

Persons In Charge:

East Malaysia : E462.2 (confirmed)

North : ace99 (confirmed)