Red E34 with TwinTurbo

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
the guy who owns the red e34 is damn lanci man....'yeah i have a twin turbo engine....i chipped it....it now has 100bhp more....'(in his robot voice)

Originally posted by skar19@May 15 2006, 09:51 AM
the guy who owns the red e34 is damn lanci man....'yeah i have a twin turbo engine....i chipped it....it now has 100bhp more....'(in his robot voice)
kekeke...maybe people like it to be that way bro... :rofl:

Originally posted by skar19@May 14 2006, 05:14 AM
apparently this guy 'chipped' his car and gained 100bhp!!!! wah damn terror...i want to know where he got that chip?.....also he sounds like a robot.....i call him robot guy.
very easy to gain 100hp on turbo cars. Even with stock setup, all u need to do is turn the boost controller :D Depending on the turbo used especially high powered ones, every 0.1 bar can easily add 20-30hp more. Of course there is a limit on the boost depending on what the engine can handle.

When I was running on an evo setup before my accident, the dyno on stock was only 200hp but just by changing 2 things (turbo and intercooler), it shot up to 300hp on wheel (which is close to 400hp on engine) at the same 0.7 bar. Damn shiok to drive on straights but dangerous on corners because you have to half-throttle to get traction.

no need to add also can gain 100hp depending on what turbo he is using :D Just up the boost! Simple twist of the boost controller will do, of coz the engine must be able to take it la.. those that can inlude the SR20, VR4 which can handle up to 400hp on wheel (500+ on engine) with stock internals and upgraded turbine. That's why I was tempted to get an SR20 transplant... but no longer pure bmw.

kekeke yea man it is satisfying to beat a more powerful car .. not easy to control so much power on corners

seen it around hartamas as well...never really saw it running...looks nice but i didnt have a single idea it had a jap transplant...never the less its still a bimmer with sheeps clothing...

Top Bottom