Red E34 with TwinTurbo

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
A

armereth

It is using 2500cc 1JZ twin turbo engine. Wonder is he a forumer here. BTW, what engine is 1JZ? Toyota or Nissan

Originally posted by armereth@May 10 2006, 12:24 AM
It is using 2500cc 1JZ twin turbo engine. Wonder is he a forumer here.

BTW, what engine is 1JZ? Toyota or Nissan
the red e34 with got stripes is it?
tht belongs to hafiz...a friend of kaiza635csi.
its supposed to be a 2 jz engine wor....

1jz comes frm the toyota supra....

guy lives in ttdi i think...seen the red monster there a few times...

rgds,
-brad-

Originally posted by joe_myinc@May 10 2006, 01:29 PM
bro tyke
1JZ sure is toyota supra
i think is toyota Mark 2

toyota supra running 7M engine-ma

'bincang lagi' :p
hehe :D
The 7M-GTEU is from the Supra Mark III and is a 3.0 Turbo whereas the 1JZ, also from the same model, is a 2.5 Turbo.

The 3 litre 2JZ engines were produced in the Supra Mark IV.

Oh.. and yeah.. Have come across this car a couple of times... Always zooming up and down Bandar Utama.

just bought extreme mag...never seen the car before around ttdi/bu la...need to explore more..hahahaha

Sit at MCD Centrepoint every night in a week straight and you will see twice at least :ph34r:

the owner ...hafiz..is a student at help ins...i met him few times....all mod sponsored ny dad...how lucky he is...iJZ from supra...with custom bodykit made by RS Impressive....the car war around 400HP if i'm not mistaken....and the owner always complaint tht it was really hard to control it.....OVERPOWER!!!!!!!!!
scary.....he told me... :D

1JZGTE is single turbo 2.5L found in some Toyota supras and chasers. Stock about 250HP.
2JZGTE is twin turbo 3.0L found in Toyota Supras, Aristo and Lexus. Stock about 280HP.

Both engines can be easily tuned to go beyond 350hp...

400hp just like E39 M5 ,dun know the accelation how?within 5.5 sec,worse to drive road tax cheep oh!

apparently this guy 'chipped' his car and gained 100bhp!!!! wah damn terror...i want to know where he got that chip?.....also he sounds like a robot.....i call him robot guy.

call him yerterday...and he laughed when i told him that we are discussing bout his car.... :D

Originally posted by Kaiza635CSI@May 14 2006, 09:17 PM
its only 350BHP and i flattened him in top speed he couldnt keep up... ask skar...
350hp?....hihihi...thats why i stated there 'if i'm not mistaken'...and your car must be powerful too...

Top Bottom