red e30 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
lumo62;199079 said:
Thank you for all your comments! And SCIN, respect your effort and very good shots! Lovin it!

BTW last week I am forced to let go my rims! Damn the dedrilled E34 orinial BBS from Shah Alam.

Guys never never trust a dedrilled rims cuz you will never get your alignment RIGHT!

Now I am running the original 14 rims...SIGH!

Guys, IF you have any connection of the right rims for e30, please please let me know:)

Cheers!

By dedrilled I think you meant you got someone to redrill the holes of the rims meant for an E34 to fit your E30. sorry mate but tough luck! There are many kinds of DIY jobs which ends up costing the owner more in the end eg. like drilling rotors, chopping springs, revalve suspension and etc. Some lessons are meant to be learned the hard way. But please also beware of crooks in the forum whom will promise/tell you everything will fit and tried to pass on their stuffs to you.

Nice E30 you have there. Keep it up.

Yeah I love the rims but had to let go few months. It's a dedrilled original e34 multi-spoke rims...sigh. Now running orginal but I chromed the whole set so looks pretty different from the pack. hehe- more power aso!

nice car bro....too bad for the rims....yupp better be extra careful next time....btw... i do believe u need to have a new setting for your suspension... the original m40 setting is not suitable for the 6 pots m20b25...

Top Bottom