red e30 325i

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

lumo62

Club Guest
Hi guys,I am new here...After 1 year of effort which involved obviously cash and some careless spending, finally I have my e30 done up. So as we are all proud of our ideas, I just want to share some shots of my ride. BTW I also own a e46 Coupe but trust me, nothing beat this classic 3 series masterpiece. I drive it almost everyday and the older brother is neglected. :eek: If you own a e30...post it on man! :cheers!

Veli nice, can't beat a clean e30 with mtech and basketweaves. Do join the TT's

welcome...nice to have another who knows how to appreciate a timeless E30 325i. keep it tip top and you have many wonderful driving years to come.

Mine is Yellow...no need to post pic of my car la. Look Down!!! you see it.

Greets,

Cool, really cool, dude.

Awesome job, wish mine was like yours, hehehe.

Regards.

:D:D:D

Cool ride dude! done up very well... it was not careless spending after all.. :D

e30 325i

Hello Lumo62

I've got a softspot for the e30...

You got a very nice ride - really like your rims...:D

Scin's ride is just awesome...and the photpgraphy...really like the rims too! :D

Cheers.

Thanks guys!!!!! Really appreciate it! Now I got a big smile :)

Pls text me the next TT and hopefully I can make it la-heaps to share...

After the engine conversion I found problems mainly on the suspension thus really need some advice on this. In short, does the standard e30 M40 318i 's suspension is compatible for a new lump 325i M20???? Or do I have the change the whole suspension as well..this will costs me $$$$$ sigh....

Kenny @ 012 3022066

seen this car in flash.. really nice.. full ac bodykit... but mtec2 boot spoiler sesat there...

slam the car man

lumo62;185987 said:
Hi guys,

I am new here...

After 1 year of effort which involved obviously cash and some careless spending, finally I have my e30 done up. So as we are all proud of our ideas, I just want to share some shots of my ride. BTW I also own a e46 Coupe but trust me, nothing beat this classic 3 series masterpiece. I drive it almost everyday and the older brother is neglected. :eek:

If you own a e30...post it on man! :cheers!

shouldn't E30 be the older brother;)

Thank you for all your comments! And SCIN, respect your effort and very good shots! Lovin it!

BTW last week I am forced to let go my rims! Damn the dedrilled E34 orinial BBS from Shah Alam.

Guys never never trust a dedrilled rims cuz you will never get your alignment RIGHT!

Now I am running the original 14 rims...SIGH!

Guys, IF you have any connection of the right rims for e30, please please let me know:)

Cheers!

lumo62,

what do u mean by the 'dedrilled rim' there?

its is a shame that the bbs ride is gone..

btw, the 318m40 absorber is not the same with the 325, the latter shaft is bigger i think..

Top Bottom