Rear Bonnet cannot stand.

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hkh_88

Club Guest
anyone know how to fix it?? My rear bonnet cannot stand still when i open it, it will fall down if u shake the car abit, :beaten: knock my head :(

Yup, using M-Tech 2 :p how to adjust the spring ??? :beaten:
Strider, a picture will be good help :p :rofl:

i think must change e36 la....

kiddin!...

small matter....our sifu Fab five can do it for you...

will come if i got time :( something make me busy.
Fabian, u really good help :p

BTW, do the e30 have hydraulic absorber. For the E36, there are 2 absorber install.

Inside your bonnet near to where your absorber is, move the position of spring "A" from point "B" to point "C" as photo below for both side.

I hope it is clear. Taken using my hp.

Originally posted by fabianyee@Oct 28 2005, 11:16 AM
E30 uses springs only... no absorbers...
In that case, have any body try to retrofit an absorber to an E30 before. It would be cool...

Originally posted by hkh_88@Oct 28 2005, 08:22 AM
anyone know how to fix it?? My rear bonnet cannot stand still when i open it, it will fall down if u shake the car abit, :beaten: knock my head :(
Maybe you can contact Pfizer for the lil blue pill :yahoo:

Heh heh sorry ah... nothing to do in the office :rolleyes:

All sifus.....

Any idea if it happens to E39? If cant repair, how much to buy these absorber? Can suggest any good shop?

Originally posted by Strider@Oct 27 2005, 10:39 PM
Inside your bonnet near to where your absorber is, move the position of spring "A" from point "B" to point "C" as photo below for both side.

thanks ,, this pic really help me so much, will try it out myself, if not i'll bring it to TT to let sifu to check :D

Originally posted by Strider@Oct 27 2005, 10:39 PM

just check my car, but the spring is already at position "C".. :dunno: so how???

take out spoiler loh... hehhehe... maybe there is gold bar stashed inside the spoiler, that's why so heavy...

Top Bottom