RB188 - 520i Black - in search of previous owner

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

eagerbeemer

Club Guest
Hello,I have recently found a 520i (badge 530i), black with m-sport bodykit, registered in 2004 at a local second hand dealer and am very interested to buy it. However, there is no service records and after having read numerous posts on this forum am feeling a little concerned about the state of the car. The car registration was formerly RB188. The owner took the number back. Does this car belong to anyone in this forum? I would very much like to consult the owner to better appreciate the car. It looks great with all the accessories i.e. 530i 17inch rims, m-sport body kit, etc. I have asked if AB would inspect the car but they wouldn't except it without full documentation. May need to try Sapura Auto. If the owner (or anyone who knows about this car) reads this post, I would really appreciate it if you could respond. Eagerly awaiting...

Thanks BlackE90. RB if this was your previous ride do get in touch with me. I really like it but am just concerned about the history. The dealer knows crap about BMW's. In fact when i checked out the car, he didn't even know how to pop the boot and was stunned when I asked him if (for fun) where the CD Changer was and if there was memory seats and auto wing mirrors when in reverse. He just said...good car, good price, buy la!

Very stange. Get the chasis no go to AB and there can tell you if the car is local or not bro.

thanks redbaron! will do. anyway, if any members are thinking of selling their e60 (black or silver) do let me know :)

cheers!

Rb188

eagerbeemer;284138 said:
Thanks BlackE90. RB if this was your previous ride do get in touch with me. I really like it but am just concerned about the history. The dealer knows crap about BMW's. In fact when i checked out the car, he didn't even know how to pop the boot and was stunned when I asked him if (for fun) where the CD Changer was and if there was memory seats and auto wing mirrors when in reverse. He just said...good car, good price, buy la!

Yeah I agree with you. I also like it but it seems that it is not certain if the car part is still in good condition but the price is really affordable.

Top Bottom