question about 1jz/2jz gte from Sweden

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

Turboswede

Club Guest
Hello there bmw lovers ! :top: I am guy from Sweden in europe that also got a bmw e34 525 -92 with an rare? interior red leather m5 seats and backseat.
151349-1412744.jpg
And this is the outside
151349-1433605.jpg
151349-1433608.jpg
Sorry for bad pictures taken with my sonyericsson.Well the question is about 1jz/2jzgte swap into it. What of this engines do you guys recomend ? I think I will drive it with an auto gearbox. Is there any site where I can buy swap brackets for the toyota engine to fit in the e34 ? It could be a pretty nasty streetglider :love:please help me.// Simon

hi ya turboswede,if the toyota swap really interests you then drop by at the link attached hope it'll clarify some of your issues....btw i think u could source those mounting brackets from thailand......i dont have any contacts though but i heard they have the mountings ready made depending on your model......

http://bmwclubmalaysia.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26766

Turboswede;448470 said:
Hello there bmw lovers ! :top:

I am guy from Sweden in europe that also got a bmw e34 525 -92 with an rare? interior red leather m5 seats and backseat.

151349-1412744.jpg

And this is the outside

151349-1433605.jpg

151349-1433608.jpg

Sorry for bad pictures taken with my sonyericsson.

Well the question is about 1jz/2jzgte swap into it. What of this engines do you guys recomend ? I think I will drive it with an auto gearbox. Is there any site where I can buy swap brackets for the toyota engine to fit in the e34 ? It could be a pretty nasty streetglider :love:
Please help me.

// Simon

hello there.. just wish to welcome you to our forum. with regards to your questions, please be patient, i'm certain our resident JZ experts will revert very soon.

For the Malaysian normally the modified item,like the brackets can custom make from the machine shop.

better u swap 2jz. i'm already swap my e36 325 to 1jz gte vvti. But the mechanic said 2 weeks more my e36 will be complete

Hi Turboswede,

welcome to the club... i have done my E34 1995 520i to 1jz twin turbo Auto... so far is working fine for me i use to drive the car for long distance and daily to work.. the maintenance is very much cheaper than x-M50 engine and the power is giving me pretty good dyno around 220rwhp (280bhp on engine)...

tkk;448747 said:
Hi Turboswede,

welcome to the club... i have done my E34 1995 520i to 1jz twin turbo Auto... so far is working fine for me i use to drive the car for long distance and daily to work.. the maintenance is very much cheaper than x-M50 engine and the power is giving me pretty good dyno around 220rwhp (280bhp on engine)...

i oso wan exchange to 1jz for my e46 318,but puspakom can approve??

hi jonaspang,

no issue for you.... as my friend did it for his e46 328i to 1jz vvti

tkk;448836 said:
hi jonaspang,

no issue for you.... as my friend did it for his e46 328i to 1jz vvti

yaya TKK, the matter is your fren is 328 down grade to 2.5 ... jonaspang is 1.8 or 1.9 or 2.0 wan to upgrade to 2.5 worrr... 2.0 shouldnt be a problem as we also 2.0 to 2.5 but if 1.8 or 1.9 318 izzit possible... good question also ler

i guess the 318 of e46's are 2 litres.....or close to 2 litres.....the engine is a carried forward from previous 318.....so i guess.....it should be ok.....:D

j-E34;449194 said:
yaya TKK, the matter is your fren is 328 down grade to 2.5 ... jonaspang is 1.8 or 1.9 or 2.0 wan to upgrade to 2.5 worrr... 2.0 shouldnt be a problem as we also 2.0 to 2.5 but if 1.8 or 1.9 318 izzit possible... good question also ler

jo-e34;449197 said:
i guess the 318 of e46's are 2 litres.....or close to 2 litres.....the engine is a carried forward from previous 318.....so i guess.....it should be ok.....:D

hopefully, we have another potential darkside member if yes then hehehe

that place has a large variety.....but....if u are buying from overseas you wont be sure about the condition till u see and start the half cuts by yourself,usually the walk in customers will be able to start and test the half cuts before buying to avoid certain issues......but so far i havent came across hearing any bad things about them.......
good luck.....turboswede

Turboswede;449438 said:
Hello I plan to buy an engine from this guys in malaysia http://www.munleeauto.com/

Does any of you guys know anything about them ? Is it safe to make business with them ?

The thing is that for the price they selling a complete swap kit I would only get a gearbox in sweden. So it´s worth the risk to buy hehe. I will rebuild the engine anyway. I don´t gonna buy a 2jz this time, I need one more engine to my skyline r33 to tune beside the car. Thanks

bro,i noticed that ur e34 is a leftie.....most of the locals here are RHD so if u were to buy u better clarify that to them.....to avoid.....problems.....btw a gts can easily swapped with a rb26......or a 2jz heart......

Turboswede;449723 said:
The thing is that for the price they selling a complete swap kit I would only get a gearbox in sweden. So it´s worth the risk to buy hehe. I will rebuild the engine anyway. I don´t gonna buy a 2jz this time, I need one more engine to my skyline r33 to tune beside the car. Thanks

How does it matter if my e34 is lhd or rhd ? I meen they is not build to have 2jz anyway ? =D
I think I keep goin rb25 in the r33, Rb26 ist pretty expensive and 2jz to if you want manual gearbox =/

turboswede, i'm not too sure whether there's any diffrences between a RHD and a LHD ,i've never came across any lhd e34 or supra b4 so far,therefore i wouldnt know the differences......just a precaution thats all....:D
the rb25 is quite potential too.....but still if u could afford a rb26 thats the most suitable for a skyline......:D

Top Bottom