$$$ Pricing of a 2002/2003 E46 M3 SMGII Vert

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

hybrid

Club Guest
Hola! folks, Just a quickie, was wondering on what would be a reasonable price to splurge on a fully loaded 2002/2003 E46 M3 SMGII Vert (including the hardtop) as I'm in the midst of acquiring one, either a coupe or vert. Moreover, which do you reckon would be a better buy? The COUPE or Cabriolet? I'm getting a lil' confused & currently in a dilemma to make the pick as the wifey wants the Vert. Only worried about road noises/NVH et al should I go the vert way. Thus, your kind inputs would be truly & sincerely appreciated, buds. Thanx & GOD bless,~hybrid~

cHeMiCaL_;395773 said:
i choosed coupe.

Thanx for ur opinion, Chemical dude ;)

Anyhow, will be getting my ride this Friday & it's gonna be the VERT :top:

Cheers buds!

If you need any upgrade like Brembo or coilover, pm me. Im demodding mine partially.

supafly;396886 said:
how much, full specs car? im getting one soon, but def a manual coupe :D

Circa $230K for the M3 Vert with hardtop. Full specs? Oh, for sure :top:

All the best in your quest, bud.

14m3;396894 said:
If you need any upgrade like Brembo or coilover, pm me. Im demodding mine partially.

Will KIV you, bud. Thanx for the heads up.

hybrid;396791 said:
Thanx for ur opinion, Chemical dude ;)

Anyhow, will be getting my ride this Friday & it's gonna be the VERT :top:

Cheers buds!

hope you'll enjoy yours as much as i am currently! ;)

hakim_radzuan;400567 said:
congrats bro.enjoy ur beast..hehe

Ah Kim :wink:

GOD bless you, bro. as I truly appreciate your kind wishes. Btw, how's ur E46 330 coupe? Did u sort out the M3 steering wif the paddleshifters?

Goodspeed!

hakim_radzuan;400567 said:
congrats bro.enjoy ur beast..hehe

GOD bless you, bro. as I truly appreciate your kind wishes. Btw, how's ur E46 330 coupe? Did u sort out the M3 steering wif the paddleshifters?

Goodspeed! :top:

hybrid;400950 said:

Goodspeed! :top:

Yup i had retrofited the SMG steering bro and thanx god it works perfectly so far. I'm using Royal Paddle also. Might thinking to install the SMG Dome with SMG knob soon. :wink:

hakim_radzuan;400984 said:
Yup i had retrofited the SMG steering bro and thanx god it works perfectly so far. I'm using Royal Paddle also. Might thinking to install the SMG Dome with SMG knob soon. :wink:

Splendid, bro :top: Good to know that your quest to perfecting your ride with all the makeovers & upgrades are coming up great. Wif the SMG stuffs in "her" :rolleyes:, i reckon the transformation process would simply be close to the //M beast :eek:

Top Bottom