Price of the new side windscreen

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

GeniusBanana

Club Guest
Hi guys...my car has just broke into by buggers taking away my cd player...and in the mean time,they broke my passenger side of windscreen and i need to replace it...so i would like to have some quotation about the side windscreen...it's a E28's...below is the picture....
dsc02036ub0.jpg

it happened in front of my house...in a small town in malacca...err btw i've gotten my side windscreen replaced as things would gone bad if i were to left it unfixed...and for all that i was charged Rm400 and that guy that does the replacement for me says that it's imported directly from germany...don't know how true is this...what u guys think???:confused:

Please let us know what brand is marked on the glass? MSG, Sercusiv, Sekurid, bla bla... blue tint, green tint, chocolate, black????

geodesy;227472 said:
Please let us know what brand is marked on the glass? MSG, Sercusiv, Sekurid, bla bla... blue tint, green tint, chocolate, black????

it's sekurid green tint...how much will it cost???:confused:

Settled?

GeniusBanana;228639 said:
it's sekurid green tint...how much will it cost???:confused:

Hi GB, sorry overlooked this. I don't have the price for the side windows but I do just paid a hefty amount for the windscreen. Can share if you need the info, PM me.

Cheers,
Geo

waaa... feel so sorry 4 u la bro!! problems cum 1 after another ehh.. u didn't know me but i saw u at tt last month i think! btw, next time, put ur car in a steel cage!!:wink: :wink: :wink: hehehe..
(so sorry bro, no idea bout the windscreen price...)

Err?

mbm8800;243410 said:
waaa... feel so sorry 4 u la bro!! problems cum 1 after another ehh.. u didn't know me but i saw u at tt last month i think! btw, next time, put ur car in a steel cage!!:wink: :wink: :wink: hehehe..

Err... if the TT was in Malacca, I haven't been there in 6 months I think :confused:

But you're right in saying "problems cum 1 after another". Just when I finally picked up my car from the workshop (after a long winded paint jobssssssss) I scratched ma M5 ori side skirt :( The scratches aren't serious but kind of upset if you know what i mean...

Hey you know psychic issit... deja vu man... :eek:

Hello go and mandi bunga la. E28 door glass are all imported only front and rear windscreen are localy made that also the brand is MSG.

mbm8800;243410 said:

that time in old town cafe there???hmm...next time bro...car's going to be ready...

Top Bottom