Possible TT place in PJ area - SHIOK Cafe

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabianyee

Founding Member
There's this new cozy mamak place behind the Kelana Seafood Restaurant next to the LDP... The area is quite new so lots of parking space at the time being... Nice place to chill as the frontage is facing a lake.. Can consider going for TT or any gathering...

is the shop name start with "S" ? its good idea..nearby my house..

laneza;333710 said:
is the shop name start with "S" ? its good idea..nearby my house..

Name of the shop is in the title lah... Ur speed-reading skill need to polish up a bit...

fabianyee;333666 said:
There's this new cozy mamak place behind the Kelana Seafood Restaurant next to the LDP... The area is quite new so lots of parking space at the time being... Nice place to chill as the frontage is facing a lake..

Can consider going for TT or any gathering...

Seconded. At least we have another option other then the same old Kayu place everytime:top:

Will check it out guys if ok may bee this week tt we go there.

udm6868;333793 said:
Seconded. At least we have another option other then the same old Kayu place everytime:top:

Make sure know who to kira the bill and clear the table. Kayu NK always screws up that part!

redbaron;333794 said:
Will check it out guys if ok may bee this week tt we go there.

Good idea to try out new place. Maybe can also check what food they serve.

Sounds like a plan! Been meaning to join the PJ TT sessions for a while now :) Glad there's a new place to go instead of Kayu.

loafer;333825 said:
Sounds like a plan! Been meaning to join the PJ TT sessions for a while now :) Glad there's a new place to go instead of Kayu.

yup... and try some 3.0, 3.2, 3.5 and 3.7 cars..:rolleyes:

Juan Powerblow;333821 said:
Good idea to try out new place. Maybe can also check what food they serve.

Hope to see u there yeah JPB ??????????????????? Hehehehehe

Juan Powerblow;333862 said:
hehehehehe... I knew that was going to come from you... :cool:

Really mr SEX-tary .................dont give us same old excuses yeah overseas , over-the sea or over the top yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

When there today at 10pm. Ya the view very shiok. The place close at 12 midnight. Parking yes plenty but food choice not so great. Mamak concept but not mamak owner. Dew to this reason i dont think ideal place to do TT yet because they close early. Some of us come for TT after 12.

this place belongs to a very good friend of mine...

can talk to the owner to extend opening hours if we are having TT there.

cheers

Spoke to one of the bosses.. Apparently they will close later if got customers... even if only 2... the area now still new and not that many ppl know about it.. so if got more ppl then they will definitely open till later...

Since you are close to the boss can you also ask him to improve his menu la bro.

devilsadvocate;334218 said:
this place belongs to a very good friend of mine...

can talk to the owner to extend opening hours if we are having TT there.

cheers

Maybe can give discount 2 BMWCM members also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom