plz comment me..

• Click here to become an Official Member of BMW Club Malaysia Download Form

winsonchew

Club Guest
i found a unreg 2005 E90 325i today.. i'm interesting on it.. the salesman told me it's a japan spec.. it's NOT leather seat.. but, at least is the electric seat for both driver and passenger side also.. the car is look brand new also.. but, i want to know is it japan spec will got speed cut and cannot run more than 180km/h or 200km/h ( my friend told me, is it true )?? and cannot listen the local fm radio??Here are the picture
IMG_1317.jpg
IMG_1318.jpg
IMG_1319.jpg
IMG_1316.jpg
IMG_1308.jpg
IMG_1309.jpg
IMG_1315.jpg
IMG_1310.jpg

the mileage is between 15k - 20k.. unreg unit.. if cannot listen the local fm, then, it's a trouble.. u listen before japan spec got speed cut??

be aware of the mileage.

my friend is a car dealer and he told me a lot of insider stories, and i personally witnessed someone "tune" the mileage reading from 180k to 50k. it cost RM250.

dealers usually buy the cheapest cars, cheapest cars pay less tax, then spend minimum to recondition them, maximize profit.

my friend sold his munaro to dealer, mileage 160k, 2 weeks later, mileage become 65k.

i would rather buy a local 325i with full service records.

Yes, " Full service record" is crucial. Check the BMW Premium Selection.

Thanks siuloong85 for the information.

You may get the correct mileage reading logged in the key FOB. You may ask them to brought to AB and check and witness by you.

Top Bottom